Fender Roller

If anyone has a fender roller I could really use help rolling the inside lip of my rear fenders.

I need help rolling my rear fenders
I live in Stoney Creek
I could use help Thursday Sept 7th or the following week Sept 11-17
I need an Eastwood Fender Roller & a Heat Gun

If someone has one for rent I’d be more then happy to pay

Actually I am in need of one too. Located in Burlington. But I would like to possible know of a shop that I could take it to. Just had the car repainted so I want someone with experience So that they don’t crack the paint.

When I did my car, the only paint that cracked was the fender that had been resprayed. I actually spent extra time heating that one but it still cracked… Not too sure of the quality of the paint job tho, they don’t really spend too much time on the inner fenders when they are prepping/painting a car.

cmv07, if i find one, i’ll let you know.

Anyone?

Thanks Roast, same here.

bump

if i was to rent one, who would pay to rent it and how much per day?

I know that I am not the only one here to have need this done.

Is there any shop that will do this in the area?

Please help guys, thanks!!!

CVM07

I would, but I may buy an Eastwood and rent it after I’m done…

pm me with your pricing

guys go check on neo.
someone has one and is renting it out.

guys go check on neo.
someone has one and is renting it out.

GUYS!

I just found out that tires23 has a fender puller and does the service. For how much I dont know but it would be worth looking into.

www.tires23.com

Talk to Jacky on these boards but I’m almost certain it’s 50 bucks per wheel well.

50 bucks holy damn. It only takes 5-10 minutes per wheel once you have the wheels off.

talk to greg, GT greg, i used his fender roller

Greg’s old one was broken by someone he lent it to, and he doesn’t have his new one yet. He told me he is not sure if he’ll be renting out this one in case the same thing happens.

I do know that Intense Motorsports has one, but I doubt they would rent it out, considering they are in Barrie. I’d ask what the deal is anyways.

Varun mentioned that there is a place near my work that will roll my fenders… If I could only remember!

waits for Varun to step in

tires23 will do it