anybody have a fender roller, or do it on the side?

i know swerve has one, but i never have time to shoot out there, and therye usually closed when i get outta work. so anybody have one , or want to do mine some night?

Baseball bat and a floor jack.

ya i know might try that, i watched a few vids on youtube for the hell of it…lol… i dunno tho, ill see if anyone has one i can use, i wish harbor frieght still carried them…

Just get the one from swerve. works great.

That’s how I did mine, using heat helps I guess. I used a hairdryer so IDK if it made enough heat to really make a difference. I did it on a hot summer day after the car was sitting in the sun for a few hrs too. Didn’t crack the paint at all.

i work 6 days a week, if i could get someone there to stay late one night id be fine and go grab it. i should just call and see if anyones gonna be there some night …

Call over there. Paul is a very easy to work with guy.

ya who ever i talked to the few times ive called or went there was always cool… i think it was the same guy both times, not a clue who anyone is tho…lol… i got my t belt from them last year…

haha!

heat gun helps SO much

Just don’t do this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LdDAa6TNWE&feature=related

So what was the resolution on this? Theres a local guy on the bmw board thats looking for a fender roller or someone to do it as well. Anyone have one that can help out?

i think im going to split cost with long, he text me earlier and wants to do his miata too. i think hes gonna try and get one for tomarrow for us…

How much are they? And from where? Any interest in lending out or loaning?

If you want, we can split the cost to rent ($40) between all three of us, and get our cars done in a day. Call/text me 507-5714

Looks like he just exposed some hidden issues, lol

ya if you want to do it next week im free everyday but the 4th i think, im going ot take my ase tests. just get ahold of long, he knows how to find me…

lols! I’m usually there from like noon till 8 in the am wrenchin away. just call Pauly and figure out a time that’s good for you because I will prob be there.

sweet man thanks, im sure myself or long will be grabbing it this week then…

I am also looking to roll fenders so if i could rent the tool that would be great