Need Fender Rolling Services ASAP!

Does anyone here have a fender rolling tool similar to this; http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&itemID=6159&keyword=fender%2Clip%2Croller&cm_mmc=undefined ??

OR, is anyone good with a bat (or some other method) and want to make a little extra money rolling some e36 fenders?

Looking to have this done ASAP!

send me your number, ill be happy to help ya out,

PM sent, anyone else want to fender roll party in Clifton Park?

I’m looking for one as well but simply because I will require some pulling as well.

If you just need them rolled, if you do it proper you can get away with just a baseball bat or other items.

i have the eastwood roller. I don’t want to be responsible for cracking paint though. You want to use it give me some gas money and i’ll run it down.

ID like to try it if you dont mind. I can only roll so much with my pipe :crackup

and im still having problems with my tires getting chewed up

holy shit byron posted! :eek :wow

I’ll give you gas money + rental fee. No responsibility for cracked paint, I kinda plan on that.

I have to make sure I don’t pull the fenders. (puts me in crazy bmwcca mod class)

Byron you’re my hero

Cracked paint < cracked fenders.

No shit…I’m fucked…mine were beat out with an ugly stick…way.

We can beat them back into place, or you can run with the big boys…

and yes Byron is a hero.

can i come watch at least?

If anybody doesn’t want to risk cracking paint on their car and wants to learn fender pulling, I got four arches that need volunteers :lol

im down

Byron let me know when I can swing by so you don’t have to drive down.

I’ll have the roller back on Monday. I have most mornings off except sat. Any day you wanna come up and give it a whirl be my guest.

All you need is a heat gun to not crack the paint :wtf

All I’ll need is a little bit of luck and a full tank of gas.

The paint, I’m not too worried about. :ninja

Byron is the man, totally pulled through for me in a pinch with this tool.

The tool works great and now i have plenty more rubber to chase down (and lap) JClark and teh Jammer.

Your keyboard is making promises that yo car cant cash.