Ferrari & Ducati Meet Yesterday

You’ll recognize one of there cars here for sure, but it was mostly bikes;

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/fanddmeet/12070044.jpg

Why is there a Lotus, Viper, BMW, etc

Needs more Ferrari at the Ferrari meet. :lol:

I know there are way more in Buffalo looks like two from the pictures you posted?

People who have them typically don’t have time to go to car meets, lol.

wow looks like it was a good time. didnt know there were so many Duke’s running around in buffalo. Cant wait to get my Ducati Monster Diesel!

I was confused when I saw that too. I still wish I would have known about it though…

This is my kinda meet. Did they serve cannolis? By time I saw the pics Butch posted on fb it was too late. Looks like it was a great turnout though!

Definitely passing these Duc pics along to a friend of mine. Hopefully that will motivate him to pick up a Panigale. Semi-OT but does anybody know someone who works at Fast Euro Bikes (Williamsville Ducati) in Holland? If so, PM me.

Wish I got there with the Duc. :frowning:

Food was free too for owners. :bacon:

:tup:

That 355 F1 looks nice. I’ve always liked those.

Are there more “Exotic” meets scheduled for the summer? I realize WNY is not a popular place for them…but are there any?

It’s kind of silly to have a Ferrari meet in WNY and expect a lot of Ferraris to show up…there just aren’t that many…

I can’t speak for other non-Ferrari cars, but as far as my car being there, I had been driving it all day, and went to this meet with the intentions to just check it out. As soon as they saw my car, they waved me into the lot…seems like they were just looking for a big turnout…

joe, i must have missed you guys. I was there for food, then bolted :slight_smile: Pasta in th belly then gone!

Aww man, next time!

Sure they did, glory hound. The only thing more rare in WNY than a Ferrari are Z’s.

That explains why I saw a gorgeous red 1098 on the 33 yesterday.

Question, I see that orange Camaro ALL THE TIME. I recently moved to an apt in the burbs and whoever owns it lives a street over from me. He actually parks it on the street all the time. I drool over it daily. Anyone on here?

MMMMMMMMMM Panigale , streetfighter, and desmo…

so awesome

Glory hound indeed. I even went so far as to re-badge my DeLorean, I mean Lotus, as a Ferrari for the event, and then continued on by speaking in an eye-tally-on accent the rest of the evening…

Seems like someone is working from the office today…

dam free food, wish i had known about this.

LOL :tup:

Looks like a lot of nice bikes.

The guy in green needs to trade doll hairs for cut hairs.