Fess up, whose Mushbang GT was it?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1087176/FagSTang.jpg

Not to mention my leet MsPaint skill to go with it. :smiley:

LOL @ the RiceStang

he doesn’t let the waffle house tell him how to live his life

Thats hot, i need to copy his style on my cobra ! :tup: :smiley:

it’s an 8. i was stuck with it in rush hour traffic on sheridan the one day, so i had more than enough time to figure it out.

that thing is uglier than sin. i think he lives right off the NF blvd. on a street called wynnwood.

it was parked next to joe (91mr2) at the world of wheels at the buffalo convention center show a couple years ago where the first pic was taken…

fuckin hideous, as already clearified, it is a V8 GT, and i may be completely wrong, and probably am, but i remember hearing he had some spray too… :gotme:

Correction, the pic of me in it, couple posts up, was taken at a Denny’s. MUCH classier joint than a waffle house. :roll: :roll:

That car gives me this weird pain in the back of my skull. Very sharp, like a knife. Strange.

Yep, that was it, except I thought I remembered the scoop being black too. Oh well, must have blocked it out.

I’ve got no problem with someone wanting to enhance their car visually, it’s just the “fake” mods that annoy me. Like a big ass hood scoop that is supposed to be there to clear a big blower…