Few newer pics of the Cobalt SS Turbocharged ;}

i’d like to see that thing in person sometime. since im turning into cobalt guy, id like to see what some ppl are doin to them since i cant mod mine. lol.

You go from Vette guy to Wanna Be Z06 guy…to Cobalt guy…next thing you know you will be Aveo guy

Looking very nice. hope that tune works out for you soon

last time i checked i have a TA that will smoke yours so STFU

ZZZ…last time I checked my TA smoked yours on the auto-x track :eek4:

back on topic…I would love to see what that thing can do once tuned

tune with hp

WHY THE F WOULD HE LOCK YOUR COMPUTER

sweet ride man

why cant you mod yours? stage kits are under warranty for you ss/sc guys. As soon as i can get a better tune on this thing ill be heading to prp to test its capabilities so ill let you know when i go.

i guess he didnt mean to lock the pcm, the program just did that on its own, i had a friend try to access it and locked him out of looking at it with HP, the tuner had no idea it was locked. or maybe its just locked from HP tuners even though he said it should read ls2 edit fine.

i have a long commute to work and i made a rule to myself to try to leave this car alone and just drive it easy cause i need it to last. lol. i have the ws6 to blast around but i need the ss to last me for a few years, so i dont want to get in the habit of hammerin on it. im gettin an Injen CAI next week and id like to stageII it eventually but its alittle lower on the priority list.

thats cool, so its more of a fun daily driver for you. mine is a daily driver and my modified car at the same time which kinda sux when its not runnning right.

NICE cobalt

Always cool to see someone doing something different with their car. Ur doing exactly what GM should’ve done in the first place…2.4L Turbo

so you actually did it, proved me wrong I guess :bigthumb:

so what compression are you running? still stock? how about the MAP? 1 bar 2 bar…details are lacking man

Wow, that looks awesome!

still running stock compression (10:1) , still using the stock 1 bar sensor for now. basically everything stock with a turbo added. this engine in testing has seen close to 400 whp stock internals but no one knows how long it would hold at that rate.

cool man. 1 bar works but I bet it’s tougher to tune

x2 i never heard anyone say that before even his ex employee’s say otherwise…

well, can i have soem specific examples. all of the work hes done on my car and my friends car has been great.

thats great then

Goodluck on the tune, especially on stock compression. It’s all in how good the tune is!