Few newer pics of the Cobalt SS Turbocharged ;}

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/dv_platinum/th_turbodyno.jpg

:bigthumb:

cool! numbers?

i didnt know it was an auto

awesome

nice pics

well, its still in tuning stages since the pcm is kinda confused when it sees boost. right now its probably on par with a stock supercharged ss. when im done it should be putting down around 260whp if im lucky on the tuning. the tuners that have looked at it said the pcm in this car is the most advanced theyve seen and very hard to tune.

can you do stand alone?

the only stand alone i know of that has had some success on the 2.2 cobalt (which uses a different pcm) is the perfect power smt-6 piggy back. the only thing is that it utilizes a 5th injector setup which i dont like. there are no stand alone pcms available for this car, at least nothing that would work on the street, i think the ecko race cobalt uses a stand alone but it only controls bare minuimums for racing. the tune im running right now is just a safety tune with ls2 edit, what id liek to see when im done is a hp tuners tune but i might have to pick up the ss/sc cobalt 2.5 bar sensor.

very nice. that looks great.

have you looked into using HPT to tune it. That seems to be what a lot of the SS and Redline guys are using. They seem to be having great success with it.

Here’s the link to HPT’s website http://www.hptuners.com

yeah, it was supposed to have been hp tuners to begin with, then the tuner that i had my shop guy setup to come in brought ls2 edit and said he doesnt use hp tuners, i didnt like that but i just needed my car back and i needed a tune to drive on so i setteled. i have a guy locally that has hp tuners and tried to tune my car but ls2 edit locked it. he said he can change my car back to stock and retune it better but id need an air fuel gauge which i dont have yet.

sick. i love it

how did you like the work ASAP did? i used to live right up the street from them and would always see some sick cars sitting outside. i wasn’t aware they did much with non-muscle cars.

we dont do much sport compact work. Most the cars we get in are Corvettes and Mustangs.

He tend not to do much with the compacts cuz he doesnt know all to much about them but now that Im there I get to hear “hey this customer wants to talk foreign to you”

I remember this car. didnt know it was you or I would have introduced myself.

nice
when i built hte turbo ION the owner used hptuners. he had it running pretty well in little time

Nice SS, you don’t happen to park in the Bridgeside lot off the Ht Metal Bridge do you? If so my wife and I park there right near you

Awesome

ed does awesome work but yeah he specializes in the v8’s so on the cobalt hes kinda been learning about it right with me.

was it the redline? if so they use a different pcm than i do. i have the 2.4 liter engine,not the 2.0 like the redline and ss/sc. they have it alot easier since the pcm they have already recognizes boost.

yep it is still a cobalt

that’s news to me…