FF: 98 LS1 rods and pistons

[quote=“joelster,post:12,topic:34355"”]

Where’s your car? Oh, that’s right, you can’t afford one. That’s why you need other guys like Chuck and Bill with the $$$$ to live out your LS1 fantasies. You are nothing but a spectator.

Back on topic,why would you throw out LS1 rods? Spare parts are a good thing to have.

[/quote]

My car is sitting covered up in the garage. Can’t afford one, or have more important things to spend my money and time on. Either way what does it fucking matter. If that makes me a spectator in your book so be it. Cause honestly I could give two shits what you think about me. You aren’t even close to my circle of friends.

I imagine I could wow you and drop the label of spectator it I slapped some pile of shit SBC/LT1 together, sprayed lots of nitrous on it, blew it up often, lived in a shithole, and was a fucking deadbeat in general. Somehow I don’t think the wife or my daugther would think as highly of me, but I would have mad street credit because I had a fast pile of shit out there until it blew up.

STOP BEING STUPID

Why would I throw out LS1 rods and pistons? Because the pistons are stock and aren’t good for anything but a door stop or paper weight. The stock rods are a dime a dozen. There are plenty of spares from the other engines. Like Turbo said junk is junk. I could pack my entire basement with it if that would make you happy

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:19,topic:34355"”]

Anyways looking forward to seeing your car out soon…we need more F-bodys out.

[/quote]

I would not bet the house on that sally