FF or Cheap: Cleaning Garage - Now w/56k Warning!

Some turbo accessories, 3" mandrel exhaust, and mostly Ford / FOX body stuff, but some of it can be hacked up and used. Or turned in for scrap… which is what will prolly happen.

SOLD - whole assortment of 5-6 TBolt clamps. Fine condition. Bought fron INN Tune awhile ago. 2.0 - 3.0 IIRC.

SOLD - whole assortment of silly cone couplers. (2) 2.0", (2) 2.5", 2.5 - 2.0 reducer, 2" 90* bend, 2" hump hose… i think thats all.

$5 - NX blow down tube. Never used.

$5 - 512 mb Kingston MiniSD card.

$5 - Netgear USB 2.0 802.11B Wireless adaptor. WG111 - 54mbps

SOLD - Dawes Device MBC. Just like this: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7998&highlight=controller Worked flawlessy upto 18#s on a 250ish whp 2.3L.

$25 - 3" Mandrel Downpipe & Exhaust - Direct fit FOX body. Can be cut up and used on anything really.
DP is made to fit the ball joint on a SVO T3 turbo.
Stock picture:
http://www.stinger-performance.com/Pics/ExhaustSingleP1.jpg
Also currently attached to a no name turbo muffler. All pipe clamps.

$20 - Pair of Fox body Mustang GT CONVERTIBLE seats. Covered in tan leather.

SOLD - Aftermarket aluminum radiator with Electric fan. Dunno brand names on either. I used it in a FOX mustang. Super efficient cooling. Good condition. End tanks were beaten in to fit 3" charge piping around rad., didn’t affect anything.

Free - Ford 2.3L LIMA engine. Longblock (head to pan). this is a NA mustang/ranger/etc motor. Ran when pulled. Worth it’s weight in high nickel iron. 400ish pounds.

Free - Ford 2.3L LIMA TURBO block. Just a block with a crank & mains. Hone it and rebuild it. May have pistons & rods somewhere for it too.

Free - misc. Ford 2.3L Lima parts. (2) flywheels, (2) clutches & PPs, pulley set, misc shit.

Free - 85 Ford SVO spindles. Not a direct fit to mustangs or otherwise, these came off the seperate SVO platform. Can be modded to fit FOX’s IIRC.

More as I go.

PM, AIM, Post… w/e.

As always, located 2 minutes from UB South

ill take any audio stuff :tup:

$10 - Blown 2nd gen Orion 1200D. IIRC it’s needs a new cap.

Ton of wire, 14 guage upto 0000 guage.

Where’s my clamp ammeter? :slight_smile:

$10 - Tone generator

Bunch of misc. coax speakers.

$100 - Custom TC Sound TC9 motored 15" sub. Dent in cone & patched surround. Still worked in 2.5 cu.ft. sealed with 1100wrms. Cost $450 new / group ordered. You can search “UberWoofer” on Caraudio.com for more info and boners / reviews.

Free - 5.0 cu ft ported box. IIRC ~100 sq in of port (slot port), tuned around 38 or 42 hz. Did 156 ish dB on a termlab in an 02 trailblazer with a DD 9915 D series and strapped Orion 2500Ds.

$1.50 each - Bunch of 100, 150, 250 amp ANL fuses. (1) 500 amp ANL fuse (You will need a solid fuse holder to run 300+ amp through).

Post more as I go.

i was going to pm you about the ammeter, its sitting right next to me actually, im interested in the orion 1200d. seen the uberwoofer thread a couple months ago. ill hav eto let you know on that…

I’ll take the t bolt clamps
PM’d

Dirty - You should be able to repair it at school I would think. Or try to get HCCAFAN to warranty it, but he can be meh.

Esto - PM’d

ive been out of school for over a month.

How tall is the sub box ? could I get some pics, if its the right size i’ll take it.

Also FS: $50 Panasonic Home Theater Surround System. SC-HT720

5 disc changer, center speaker; (2) front; (2) rear; powered sub.
-This unit plays DVDs perfectly and functions as an FM tuner perfectly.
-Unfortunately the input stages are burned. You cannot plug Your TV / STB into the unit to get surround sound from any other source. Obv. the DVD surround sound works though.

only pics I have anymore. HAvent used it in a while. This is in the trailblazer.

Yes, that is the same box. I added the double baffle on top to use the TC Uberwoofer after I sold the DD.

I think it was under 20"s tall. Had to clear the window line to be dBDrag legal.

-edit- that orion amp was 10.5" wide… so it’s defintatly under 20" high

dont forget for max perfomance your going to want a driver with T/S measurements similar to that of the DD.

word. unless You just want a loud street beater.

If You want to squeeze out everah deebee, You should build Your own anyhow. :slight_smile:

illl take the MiniSD card

i meant optimum instead of max lol/ well whatever the case, custom4L. in fact, what are you doin tonight, nick? i may cruise out with a friend tonight if youre not busy.

I’ll be home till 7ish. after that we’re out & about for the evening.

wel if hes done with his shit and i get my car back from marks shop before then ill give you a call.

PM sent

ill take the couplers

Sorry, Couplers & Tclamps are sold!