FF: to a good home, Male Rottweiler Puppy

He has to go to a good home, and we would like to get this taken care of asap. Champion Bloodlines, the catch is he does have a heart murmur.
post or pm me if interested, and I can give you my aunt’s #.
I believe he is in between 8-10 weeks, she would be able to better explain than I would.
Ohh and his name is tyson.
She normally sell’s the puppies for around $2000 each, but is just looking for a good home for him. Also if this was going to happen, it must be within the next day or so.

BTW
This is her website, http://www.worldclassrottweilers.com/ if you would like more information. She is a very well known, respected breeder.

Just some info from the site,
World Class Rottweilers offers rottweilers from the finest bloodlines in the world. We strive to produce Rottweilers correct in conformation, with substantial bone strength, tremendous body substance, large and correct head type, excellent character, strong working ability and sound temperament. We choose our Rottweilers not only for correct structure and sound mind but with an emphasis on sound health history and longevity. Our rottweiler pups experience sensory stimulation and socialization with children and other animals from birth to give them a solid foundation for temperament and character. We offer a full written 2 year health and hip guarantee on our pups. Whether you are looking for a working Rottweiler, a show quality rottweiler pup , a rottweiler adult or an outstanding family companion, we are totally committed to our customer’s satisfaction. We would be happy to assist you in finding the right Rottweiler to add to your family. References are available upon request. Worldwide shipping available.

damnit, your killing me. id take him in a hearbeat. i will be out of town till monday though.

I’d like to see it happen before then, If you’d like to call and talk to her about it I can pm you her # let me know.

I just told to my mom that was just over there, she said he’s “very frisky and happy” From what they told me, chances are he will live a long and very healthy life.

oh man if we didnt just get another cat

psh, let it eat the cat

well i can say 100% that i wont be able to do it before monday, but send me her number and ill give her a call at some point. :tup: thanks

Yo wheres the dog at ?

My aunts, and mark wern’t you the one that got rid of a husky before because you couldn’ take care of it?

ok so why is she getting rid of him so fast?, usually breeders have no problems getting rid of theyre pups, especially if theyre champion bloodlines like stated. is it because of the heart murmer?, why free. I guess im just confused as to why a pup that normally sells for 2k is being given away. At any rate ill ast my aunt, she is always looking for another rott.

Her reputation is very well known throughout the country, and she would like to keep it that way. Most breeders will actually put any pups with any sort of health condition to sleep. So basically she just wants to see the puppy go to a good home with someone that knows his condition ahead of time and that theres always a possibility of a potential health risk. Chances are like I said before he will live a long/healthy life.
If your curious about the blood lines go on her website, don’t quote me on this but I believe the Father of this pup is titled in 5 different countries.

ok cool, like i said i was just curious is all. Shit i might take him.

PM sent to you also.

I will take it. And I will provide a good home. Need puppy, I am lonely. Does it need to be fixed or anything? Does it need any shots etc please let me know I am interested.

As far as I know he does not need anything and i’m sure he has all of his shots and she is a top notch breeder.
I just sent you a pm, have a few ?'s for you as I did with anyone else interested.
I’m not even 100% sure if he is still available, I will call her in the morning.

One of my friends is going to pick up the puppy now. Don by the time I got your vm, we had already made arrangements for him to be picked up.

The puppies actually going to my friends parents house, and I’ve seen first hand that their dogs are treated better then they treated him :wink:

:frowning: ok, if it doesn’t work out please let me know… I heart Dogs and treat them well

This is one of my sweethearts:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/Hybriddon/misc/Don082.jpg

ya sorry man, the puppy is at his parents house now and they are taking him to go get supplies and whatever else now.

Actually turned out that he bought his last Rott from my aunt.