FF7 Crysis Core

Who got this game already? Got my copy today. Im only half an hour into it. I think im a bit uneasy about the kingdom hearts style fighting. Im a traditionalist and would prefer turn based. Oh well though. Game looks like its gonna be pretty sweet, especially if you played through the original FF7, 10 years ago.

nah, but would like to check it out. Is there a running PSP emulator for windows?

I loved FF7 when it came out (and still play it once in a while)… great game

i dunno. im sure theres an emulator out there somewhere.

does it use the materia system from VII?

Yup. Its pretty close to the same when it comes to upgrades/materia and stuff. Thats one thing im glad stayed the same.

i really want this game but I don’t want to buy a PSP for one game. if someone finds a emulator, let us know. I could not but will search more later

I found a few emulators… I’m testing them out. I’ll let you know

FF7 for playstation is one of the greatest games ever.

i’m actually playing FF7 on my ps3… it looks weird on my 40" flatpanel. LOL
I’m almost thru with the 1st disk. god I love this game!

Got home from work at 1030 last night. Went to bed at 2. Played crysis core the whole time. Now the last time ive played a game for more than an hour on end was FFX, another great rpg. Crysis core is an awesome game so far.

8.2/10

Good story, ok battle system, nice original ff7 references/connections, cool cutscenes (but too many of them), sad ending.

Still think the original was better.

i wish i knew someone with a psp and could borrow it, just for this game. The only emulators i found can run almost anything but UMD back ups, blah

I am probably going to pick one up for CC, GOW - Chains of Olympus, some FF1, FF2 ports from the NES/Famicom, etc. I think it’s worth it.