FFREE: Shitty furniture

there is a striped pull out couch that is extremely uncomfortable to sit on, but nice to lay on. its a pull out that i used as a bed for a few months for my really down and out days… the pull out part has a sheet with minimal cum stains on it

also a super haggered chair that i injected dirty dish water into with a hypodermic needle a few years ago… it smelled at the time, but doesnt anymore (maybe i just got used to it?) its not that comfortable

come and get em, THEYRE GREAT!!

how much shipped to 91942?

and is the chair that that one broad pissed on after the hotel party FF too??

yup.

we just threw out the yellow couch you threw up on like 4 years ago

and then that girl threw up on it a few years later after she pissed in the chair

anyway, COME AND GET EM!

awesome. bump.

any furniture with dead animals in it ?

dead animals > piss stains … also … rat shit > piss stains. might be interested if the furnitures been sitting outside under a leaky tarp all winter

^nope

no rats, no leaky tarps, just piss and cum stains

and a blanket infested with ants

oh and the couch is super heavy. lots of metal… (scrap$$)

!!!1

i will pay top dollar for a video of you swapping said blanket out with your brothers comforter and the hilarity that ensues after you inform him about what he is covered with (and what has crawled into his pores)

Aww man, someone pissed on that chair? I used to like sitting on that one- not anymore- it’s the Liz-n-Frank couch from now on.

liz and frank couch ftw

god. the ant blanket.

that was THE BEST