Fiats Now Being Sold in Buffalo

That’s a lot of money for very little car…

I’d love to test drive the abarth, but I just can’t see there being enough room in there to be practical or comfortable.

I hear that, How do you bang a bitch in the back of one of these. :lol:

Easier than in the back of an S…

Looks like a mini VW Beetle…

Thats why I have my mazda, but in all honestly, she can just hop on and go for the ride. haha

Needs better MPG for the price and size. I know the diesel gets much better mileage, but is not offered here.
I would rather have a 6 speed mini.

For the same or less money these car will provide similar to better mileage and much more cargo/passenger room.

the price is because of it being in america. Last years euro modle looked better aswell.

We need these to do good here, the diesel will come if they do. Once that happens alot of the euro diesels will be coming here, and that will be awesome.

Either way I like the fiat, for being the same size it almsot looks as good as me.

Your opinion is unfounded, the car is way faster then you would think… it will literally smoke most other NA cars under 2 liter. and can out handle a mini.
As far as the gas milage is concerned that is very very conservative… there are people getting 42 miles per gallon in them… mine with foot to floor syndrome still gets 32 average.

They arent for everyone and admittedly look a bit funky, but go out to northtown and test drive one, you will be shocked how nice they feel to drive… and get it anywhere close to the redline before shifting and it will go like stink. 6k all day is nothing for a fiat. they have an oversquare bore and can rev like that for ever.
I wish it did come with a wind up key… I literally keep forgetting it even needs gas until it starts to beep… 8 gallons lasting me at least 2 weeks sometimes 3.

Try it youll like it.

I do like these but I highly doubt that statement. I guess I have to go test drive one now…

This.

I was very shocked when I drove it. It was a lot of fun.

As for gas lasting you 2 to 3 weeks. I envy you for that. My gas is gone in less than a week in my 2.0 gettin roughly 28mpg. lol I got this honda with 33.5k miles 7 months ago. I know have 47.5k lol

I’m tempted to drive the Abarth when it comes here, or this if I lived in Europe…

For some reason I keep seeing SRT-4 in that thing.

But my JCW gets 42 mpg on the highway and has twice the power.

I like this model…

http://www.fiatusa.com/abarth/post_event/?sid=913526&pid=70554899&adid=249217513&channel=display

Lol I posted a thread during the early speculation of these coming here and I said if it does I’d buy one… dammit.

Although I think Micael schumacher has two 500 abarths :shrugs:

The black one looks pretty cool, not gonna lie.

I need to test drive one of these.

I drove one, not bad for the money, or MPGs it gets

X…

When did you drive one?

Abarth looks cool, but there’s probably better ways to spend $20k