The official car of The Jersey Shore

Fiat is coming. Broski.

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – Italian automaker Fiat is coming back to the U.S. after nearly 30 years.

Fiat plans to unveil the North American versions of its Fiat 500 hatchback and convertible small cars Wednesday at the Los Angeles Auto Show. It’s the first time Fiat has shown a car bound for this market since 1983, when it halted U.S. sales because of rust and other quality problems.

Fiat says it aims give drivers a sporty, Italian option at a lower price than the $20,000 Mini Cooper.

The 500 has been a big seller in Europe, but European buyers prefer small cars because gas prices are higher there. Small car sales have dipped in the U.S. this year as gas prices stabilized, but Fiat is betting they’ll grow as fuel economy standards rise

(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/fiat-1280437-small-car.html

this is not new news.

Oh. No?

shit i heard about this at LESAT a year ago and armory has been displayin it on their sign for wuite awhile

yea this car was announced to come to the u.s. well over a year ago. now the special edition model that was released at sema going into production would be good news, but the abath is really what needs to come over.

I thought guido’s liked BMW M3’s and not little shitboxes

i think he was going with where the car is from

I dont think america is gonna accept french made cars THAT readily.

what about French cars? These are Italian cars.

I saw a Renault Alliance at a car show this fall- I hadnt seen one in years before that. I remember my cousin having one in the '80’s though.

The sport version that they tested on Top Gear UK was a pretty cool car.

id rather have one of these then a smart car.

:facepalm

wtf, why did i say “french”? :lol