Fiats Now Being Sold in Buffalo

I’ve seen a few Fiat 500’s in the area the past few weeks and now I saw this article in the Buffalo News about how they’re being sold at Northtown.

I remember watching a couple of reviews James May did on the Fiat 500 over the past couple years, but quite frankly I didn’t give a shit then and I still really don’t.

Does anyone know anyone who has bought one? Any comments?

Just wanted to open it up for comments because it’s something happening in the area.

Here’s the link to the article:
http://www.buffalonews.com/business/local-business/article545815.ece

http://www.buffalonews.com/incoming/article541794.ece/BINARY/w620/z_fin_Fiat_dealer_Cantillon_6.jpg

I drove one when my uncle was looking for mini coopers. They are surprisingly very nice cars lol.

I was pleasantly shocked when I got out and thought, “wow, that was fun”

They’ve been selling them here for a while, I’ve seen quite a few on the road.

Looks like a good car to save money on driving costs.

i’d off the audi any day for a fiat 500 abarth.

They have their own dealership now on sheridan. They’ve been putting it together for a little bit now. I honestly don’t see the market in a blue collar town like buffalo but if it works it work.

Meh just your typical small car shitbox, they are on of the nicer cars in that class if that is what floats your boat. I’m not a fan of the body color matched dash panel, the radio/hvac setup and for some reason when they come through work the gas gauges are always messed up and will only read up to 3/4 full.

I’d like one of these as a track or rally car with the upgraded engine that they show you on Topgear. Actually spotted a 500 yesterday in NT.

i drive by the dealership everyday, its on sheridan dr near millersport, the old land rover dealership

re-badged pt-cruiser, nice.

Next Year.

There is nothing that I like about it.

Saw one on the Grand Island Bridge the other day…Europe can keep em.

My co-worker has one of the first 500 off the line, it has some packages not offered yet to general public I believe. He also has a vintage X19 and Spyder.

The new 500 is really a blast to drive and very functionally well built.

I also saw a 500c today near my office downtown, they are selling really well so far. The dealership here just opened up recently, originally West Herr was going to have to it but they pulled out.

I need a Fiat UNO.

Always cool to see a new car option come stateside. I don’t know anything about these but they look pretty lame. :shrug:

I think you ever love the look or hate it… I love it. But what do I know :slight_smile:

I saw a few on the road and I want one.

101 bhp, 2360 pounds, 38mpg highway, $16 to $24k. I can think of no reason to spend money on one of these.

Do they come with a windup key or do you have to push them backwards?

Haha :tup:

:tup:
I wanted to bring one back from the homeland when I was over there a few weeks ago, or a older fiat 500.