Fifth gear no more

Yup… this morning while at work I was browsing around reading news and checking finalgear.com… and voila… its canned :frowning:

Yes top gear owns it 10x but… fifth gear was still fun to watch. I loved tiff and Jason. Awesome drivers and good show men, but alas. I liked that fat curly hair guy too LOL he was stupid funny. I hated the girl though, she got progressively more annoying throughout the series.

It’s inevitable… To compete with Top Gear is like to compete with Micheal Phelps… Only swimming is gay.

You get progressively more annoying with your posts.

how do you figure?

pro swimmers practice more then 90% of other olympic sports

Top gear is definetely the more entertaining of the two, but 5th gear was the more factual.

That being said, if i wanted factual i’d read Road & Track and watch Best Motoring.

Thanks for coming out for our audition of useless posts-canada 2009. Please come again next year :cool:

I will miss watching Jason and Tiff driving.

I didn’t make the cut?

man, i liked fifth gear. this is gay. guess i m gonna have to go back to watching best motoring … in Japanese.

That was a great story,

Tiff in Fifth gear said the Cayman had a straight 6 engine. Fail.

But I’ll still miss it!

Definitely didn’t care for the cast of Fifth Gear as much as Top Gear, so no huge loss IMO, but I wonder if this is going to cause a shift in content with Top Gear now…

It’s funny how you sound like you really care but then go on to say the “fat curly hair guy” and “the girl”. :ugh:

That’s like saying “I love Top Gear but I sometimes wonder why that driver guy never removes his helmet and shows his face”.

Both tiff and jason are actual race car drivers though which is aight

fifth gear was full homo. top gear is funny and informative.