Fifty One brand electronic cigarette, NEW

Someone got this for me, but i dont need it (using a different method), and it cant be returned for refund (only exchanged). Ive tried a friends before and it worked pretty well. its brand new, never used.comes with 2 batteries (cigarettes), 2 8mg filters…which last about 4 packs worth of cigs, and the charger. At the mall, these are $150 + tax. Im asking $100 firm.

I can get pics if you really need them.

bump

I have the same stuff - works decent.

battery life is OKAY at best - and each cartage is about 2 packs if that not 4 lol.
I have a lot more to say - but its defiantly worth the money if you ask me.

^tdown to you picking up smoking…

i support this sale though… smoking is the worst and based on my past week… i wish these would have been around 50 years ago :-/

i need to get me one o deeze. what method are you using out of curiosity?

smoking is a filthy habit

WTF.

Aren’t you straightedge?

Please tell me you didn’t START with these… :fail:

As for the OP, GLWS, hopefully it helps one more person stop smoking.

If this was a gift, I wouldn’t try and sell it for $120. Not to be an asshole and ruin your thread, but electronic cigarettes are only $60 on the rez.

Jam, come to Heron’s already and fucking buy one. Seriously dude. I’ve been telling you for MONTHS.

WTF is an electronic cigarette?

Instead of burning tobacco to get the nicotine out of it, the electronic cigarette vaporizes liquid nicotine. So instead of inhaling smoke, you’re actually inhaling a vapor. It’s pretty neat and has helped a lot of people quit smoking. I mean, you’re still trading one thing for another, but it’s a lot “safer.” And I hate using that word, because I think any sort of cigarette is fucking stupid, but it is.

There are different level cartridges, ranging from high to no nicotine. They also come in different flavors, like regular or menthol. One guy I know uses a blackberry flavored nicotine.

I hope no one buys these at the mall. theres someone local who sells these really cheap. and he has some of the best vapor liquid around for cheap. hes at thehouseofvapors.com

wow bro, way to shit on a FS thread.

looked like someone already did. sorry

Thats what i said/meant…each cartridge is worth about 2 packs, the kit comes with 2 cartridges which = 4 packs. a 5 pack of replacements at the mall is $20…which is equivelant to a carton.

Actually i am just forcing it gradually. I went from a pack a day, to less than a 1/2 pack a day in a week…too hard to quit cold turkey. just want to do it on my own.

it wasnt a birthday present or anything…my girl was at the mall and picked it up for me thinking it would help…after telling her i wanted to quit on my own and not rely on “help” we tried to return it, but they only exchange (did not see that when she picked it up)

does it have a lifetime warranty? this one does. anything goes wrong with it while you own it, just take it back to the mall…(no receipt needed) and they give you replacements as long as you own it.

Thats enough shitting on my thread…if your not interested in buying MINE, gtfo.

bump $110

bump…$100…low as i’ll go.

no I started w/ Djarum Black’s - I gave up sxe about 2 years ago.

I run Clove, Menthol, Vanilla, Marbrol, 555 on my 510 and my smoke51.

The good thing about smoke51 is that produces A LOT of vapor and has a decent throat hit - not as much as my 510 but its good. Also great thing about the smoke51 is the life time warnty - If the battery goes out on you - which is common w/ e-cigs you just bring it back to the mall and they sawp it out for FREE. Which is key on buying these things… The oness you buy at the res for $60 not so much. Thing breaks your SOL and have to buy a new battery.

Yeah but a new battery is like $15.

yes very true.

$15 for a replacement each time you might need one, plus a trip to the res for it when your having a nic fit…or FREE replacements your whole life at the mall. gee. I think this is a classic case of “you get what you pay for”.

Keep in mind, this kit comes with 2 filters, 2 batteries and a charger. dont know what comes with the cheap res kit.