Fight Night, Round 3

So I bought myself an Xbox 360 with the savings bond money I had, since my house had power and internet, it was the place to be. Pitlord, Audios, JoesTypeS and myself got Fight Night, Round 3 and played since yesterday at 9pm. What a kickass game! I hightly recommend this title to anyone owning an Xbox 360. The boxers are so fucking real, it’s incredible. EA gets a huge thumbs-up for this impressive title. It’s rather hefty at $60 but well worth it as it provides hours upon hours of fun with jabs, hooks, upper-cuts and super punches. I haven’t been this impressed with a boxing game since Mike Tysons Punch-Out in 1988.

i used to play that game every night…

:tspry:

Sounds sweet, i might have to pick it up :tup:

good game

I suck at it though

I found it kinda easy to beat, but deff a good game grapics r amazing

Just picked this up for PS3 (fighters look better for the PS3 version) and it is very sweet. I played a few hours today.
Any game with a career mode has me hooked. I couldn’t put this game down. There is something very satisfying about landing a giant left hook on a guy after dodging his jab and watching the replay of his face contorting from the force.

Big thumbs up for either version!!

Its not hard if you dont up the difficulty. it becomes a whole new game. try different weight classes, that makes a big difference too.

Ive beaten the game like 3 times now, it doesnt get old.

matt, bring that shit to the ritz, any one of us will pwn you (newman excluded)

ya you could say we used to play it a lot (ps2)

id fuck you guys up.

whenever u think u’re good… go online and play. very humbling

I’m scared to do so. I have a hard enough time with the computer.

good game, finished it a while ago.

never played online tho, i should try sometime

i loved it for ps2… it’s a great buy for anyone who doesnt have it ( 29.99 for xbox360 )