FIKSE Wheels...Good or Bad?

I was wondering if anyone has a set of FIKSE wheels. I have been looking at them for a while and I really like some of their choices.

http://www.fikse.com/

Anyone have anything Good or Bad to say?

I am looking for a Simple 5-Spoke Wheel. Nothing too over the top but I want it to pop. I like the Satin Silver with a Polished lip look. I have also looked at:

Work - Equips/Meister S1s

But I am leaning towards FIKSE - Profil 5

I need 17" 5x114.3 +35.

Any suggestions or comments?

I always assumed they were good because they are quite costly and I see them at the track.

Haven’t heard anything bad about them, and if i recall they cost a pretty penny so they better be good! haha

btw, the word “pop” i swear i’ve heard it like 10 times in the past 2 days all of a sudden. is it a domestic crowd thing? i know what it means, but i’ve never heard it come from an import owner

“Pop” is an HGTV thing. LOL

Mah lip gloss be poppin’

I do love their 5-Spokes

Haha…

Yeah, I know they are not cheap.

Is this going on the grand am? The wheels would cost more then your car is worth…

if so thats WAY WAY WAY overkill…

that would be like putting HRE wheels on a civic hatch…

^ Absolutely NOT.

EDIT: These are NOT going on the Grand Am. I don’t plan on putting anymore money into it. I think I am done with it.

do you own something else other then the cars in your sig?

I got a deposit down but I am not a owner as of yet. It’s time I step up my game.

:snky:

I like the profil 5s

fikses on a pontiac grand am? the end is near.

Until you tell us what they are going on (obviously not the Grand Am), this thead is worthless. Fikse is a high end wheel company, so yes they make good stuff. /thread

X…

Wow. Did I mention I was asking about the Manufacturer of a Wheel? Wait there it is. In the thread title “FIKSE Wheels…Good or Bad?”

I should have asked if an LS1 is better than an LT1. Then no one would have questioned what it was going into and there would be 12 pages of suggestions why. Fuck.

Thanks for the response. What makes them High end though? The fact they are forged and lightweight? I really want to understand what makes these, or any for that matter, a high end wheel whether they are either Machined, Forged, Casted, 2 Piece/3 Piece, etc…

Fiske is good, for a street wheel, but they are big $$$$, and there are better for the money.

A highend wheel will not be casted. I personally prefer mono-block design compared to 2/3 piece wheels. All wheels are machined to some extent. Honestly there are very few, true, high end forged wheels (ie 8000 ton press) and many that claim to be.

It’s already been answered but I’ll chime in anyway. Yes they are extremely high quality wheels, and as already stated, they are extremely expensive.

I got quoted $4280 + shipping with a 25% discount for the ones I wanted.

Meh, Ive seen better wheels aesthetically …

http://www.dougrippie.com/images/fikse_fm5.gif

but this one is pretty badass. I hope to have some CCW’s someday.