Film : Grindhouse (Review, trailers and more)

alright. i’m preparing myself for this amazingness that will take place.

“DON’T!”

Tell me more. I was pumped for this. :gotme:

You’ll know when you see it.

The movie fucking rocked. As mentioned above, Planet Terror was the better of the two. But, if you think back to any 70’s (low budget) horror movie you ever saw, the second movie makes a lot of sense. They are two very very different films.

Part way through Planet Terror a younger sophisticated looking couple walked out. I guess the previews weren’t enough to tell them that this was supposed to be cheesy and gore filled.

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::wave:

P.S. Tarantino said on O&A that they may make some of the preview movies if things go well with this one. I’m in for Machete!!

Right on. :tspry:

omg

i need for tarantino to make machete. I want to write him a letter saying ill pay for cocaine if he makes it…

wow. just wow. this movie really did happen.

okay but during the middle of the two movies, the cheerleader on the trampoline part, i could’ve done without.

THANKSGIVING.

also, don’t go see this with JJ(double j) bc he will start picking out everything that was wrong with the challenger after the movie ends because… he is that guy. <3

At SXSW, Robert Rodriguez announced a feature length Machete movie, based on the popular fake Grindhouse trailer. At this weekend’s Grindhouse junket we were able to grill Robert for more details on this new project.

“When I started doing the trailer and as soon as we started showing it to people they said we want to see this movie. Bob Weinstein even said that ‘I want to see that movie.’ So I thought we would probably make it then. If audiences respond to it the way I think they might then I think we’ll make it.”

WIN!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Macheteposter.jpg

There was a lot wrong with that Challenger. It had window frames. :bloated:

Other than that, the second movie ruled.

haah i saw this on wed at a sneak preview it was awesome…

Warewolf Women of the SS

they NEED to make machete.

hahaha yes they do

^^^

best. ever.

I HAD A NIGHTMARE ABOUT VAG KNIFE LAST NIGHT.

Holy crap, such a good fucking movie though. I mean, cheesy, but good. I think I liked the second one better though. He really goes into a lot of detail with getting you familiar with the characters. I liked it.

I don’t know, I liked both of them.

I really want Machete to be a movie.

just saw this movie tonight… brillent i say… they need to make the movie “don’t” that was the best trailer

OMG
http://imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

yeah, i didn’t really have nightmares, but i seriously cringed during that part. gah. ouch. seriously now.

lol I saw this today and I loved both films,sooo glad they’re making machete.

:tup: It’ll be interesting when it comes out on DVD.