looks absolutely terrible

looks awesome, and i do plain on seein it

i heard it was supposed to be good
i will se it sometime

3 hours in a movie… fuck that

x2

x3

might have to burn one before i go… i want to see “The Reaping” too

it looks terrible cause its supposed to look like the cheap Grindhouse movies in the 70s

I dont think it will be at the dollar theater any time soon.:rofl:

Tarantino. That’s reason enough right there for me to see it.

well over 3 hours… because it’s TWO MOVIES.

There’s a trailer, then Robert Rodriguez’s Planet Terror, then three or four more trailers, then Quentin Tarentino’s Death Proof.

Definitely worth eight bucks.

Planet Terror is a zombie movie, and Death Proof is an action-horror movie with muscle cars.

what are you talking about 85TransAm you can’t see it anyways! At least not without a parent, lol

Probably just download it.

Just watched 300 last night. Badass movie.

ARE U SERIOUS Mike ( sailor ) wants to go see it BUT I just can’t get past the girl with the machine gun in her leg. HOW RETARDED:zzz: BUT I know I will eventually see it…and now I may even be anticapating it seeing as how you claim it was actually good.

I agree, not my type of movie.

Tarantino has gone SO far down hill…hard to think that he’s the same guy that brought us Resevoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

I dont know which one is which but they trash a charger in one… and its for sell on ebay now. I also seen a challenger and it gets beat up, cant they use something else to smash up, like the dukes of hazard remakes, fnf and more didnt trash enough! Still want to see it, but I’ll watch online or dvd later.

A) you should go just because Mike(sailor) wants to go B)a girl with a machine gun for a leg, is possably the coolest chick on the planet

:wink:

1. yes your right I planned on it, but of course I have to comment on how silly it is…and if I happen to enjoy it I try to hide it as best as I can. lol JK
    2 ) and Mike said the same thing about the gun…you guys are so weird…I would be nervous just knowing another girl was carrying a gun especially if it was attached to her nub!