SAW 3

anyone check it out yet?

no but I want to…1st one was sweet…2nd one was Ok. I would see the new texas chainsaw massacre first though

how gory are the saw movies, i havent’ seen any of them yet.:embarass:

I’m going to see it tonight sometime.

I cant believe I havent made it to the texas chainsaw massacre yet. Usually I am at a horror movie on opening night. I cant wait to see them both.

Saw was messed up and twisted…2 wasnt near as good but still decent.

Whoever sees either one let me know how they are!

mght try to get some people to go see it tonight, who knows, hope its good

never seen ethier movie… looks good though

pure shit. :down:

They are fairly gory…The first scene in the 2nd one is pretty good…I heard “The Hills Have Eyes” is pretty gory…i really want to see that

not really gory at all :dunno: a little weird, some f’d up parts… but f’d more up situations, then f’d up scenes. like they coulda gone further to really f with you, but they just implied what was happening.

most f’d up movie ever… ‘kids’ that movie is seriously fing crazy

hills have eyes was disturbing…

other recent f’d up films…
Dead Mans Shoes
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000GPPPTU.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62715090_.jpg

Hard Candy
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000GI3KGC.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40651105_.jpg

what did you see 3 of?

:slap:

:kekegay: im probably going to go see it tonight… nothing else better to do.
sounds like its gonna be a big hit, maybe see one of ya there

cant wait till i see it …it looks real good

will probably see it tonight or tomorrow

hills have eyes was dumb didnt like it saw and saw 2 were good

the first one was good and second was ok so this one might just suck…but i want to see it anyways.

this one was from a different writer though

might try to head out tonight to see it too

I just got back. It wasn’t bad. It explained some stuff from the first movie as well. I thought it was much better than the 2nd, but its a tough call compairing it to the first. I recommend it.