The Hills Have Eyes

Well I went to see this movie with the boyfriend this afternoon and I must say that it isn’t for the light hearted or animal lover. :stuck_out_tongue: All in all I thought it was a good movie. It lacked a little in the plot in the start though.

I also expected more disturbing images. :tdown: It held a good suspense throughout which is good. So I’ll give this film 3/5 stars from my stand point.

i saw previews for this yesterday and it looked like a messed up version of texas chainsaw massacre

Bah fuck. i wanted to see it but got screwed! I might rent the original and see what happens!

it’s kinda like a mix of texas chainsaw and hostel. the plot is ok, not for the light-hearted. I enjoyed it only because it did scare you a few times lol.

I thought it was ok. was expecting very little, so it was better than I thought it would be.

a little disturbing at times though… I didnt like the trailor scene, other than that I thought it was decent

It was ok… What he said, mostly ^. it didnt really have much of a story though, and my Date over analyzed it, haha, but it was fun and she swallowed her gum at one point when she jumped. Lots of blood, some cool dogs, and some fucked up freaks.

oh, and when the kid saw his mom getting eaten… why was he running and blindly firing off his limited ammo… dumbass.

I hate movies like that lol… get too into it

How is it compared to the origional?

Also saw this over the weekend with danielle…

good movie orverall…very graphic…but it was awesome :lol:

didnt see the origional, but my buddy did. he said that it wasnt much the same… alot of shit was different

my favorite part was when that stuck up bitch gets raped by that fucked up dude. I lolled. Some people on here could use a humbling experience like that.