Movie Review- "Hostel"

went to see this movie last night

started off alittle slow and kinda boring i thought

but picked right up,

very very bloody and gorey.

saw alot of boobies without expecting it

i thought the movie was amazing and all of the toture and gorey shit was amazing

:tup: i recommend it to everyone

the previews have actually scared me, it seems like it’s the type of movie that is increadibly disturbing and that you wont be able to get it off your mind

yea this movie looked insane…i plan on seeing it

im glad someone wrote a review on this… :tup:

It really wasn’t that good. Quinton Tarantinos name was on the title… so that guarantees a million ppl will see this movie. Saw 2 was such a better movie. Hostel was full of B movie actors… Little Gore and what Gore and Horror they did show was like 2 second flashes. I think it was 3-5 TOPs when it comes to horrow flicks. I didn’t hear one person say… That was the best horrow movie ever…

yeah i dont hear anyone saying anything about horrow(?) movies

but if you have seen the previews when the guy in the mask takes out a drill…you can only imagine whats goin on there

and yes it shows it…fucking awesome

we got there like 20mins early and it was alrdy sold out :tdown but i plan on seeing it sumtime

fandango ftw

and i believe i saw you with newman and them

I was hoping for something creepy as hell that make make me ill…

but by reading that i dont know if im going to go still

yea,shoulda got um in advance, n yea i was w/newman,turbociv and layzie

i thought the movie sucked sucked sucked… nothing like the previews showed… the reason it sucked was all the nasty bloody scienes arent realistic which in my mind makes a good horror movie when u actually think it could be real

this movie fucked me up. seriously. i was so disturbed.

it made me giggle.

oh wait, that was the girl next to me, shouting…
“git outta tha nigga! save yoself!!” and then answering her phone.
I love downtown theaters.

the movie was not believable but it was an interesting concept… it’s one of those where you get it as the story develops and you go, “oooh. that’s why.”

or you just shout stupid shit throughout the entire thing like it’s going to change the plot. which keeps me entertained. I’m almost glad there were people around me being idiots… it made the movie less horrible.

i went to go see hostile at the regal on 78 and it was sold out so i ended up seeing munich. one of the better movies in a while. and ive seen almost everything out right now, minus hostle and grandmas boy. thats tonights plans

People its HostEL not HostILE. There are big differences in the meanings.

Anyway, my bro went and saw it, and he came away very unimpressed. He told me to wait for the rental.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/193908

bit torrent > paying money

:word:

the quality of that release is subpar to say the least though. i’d say hold out and dl a dvd/vhs screener or telesync/telecine, but that’s just me.

saw it tonight…one of the best horror movies ive seen in a long time, and i dont think it moved slow at the begining, its called plot buildup.

also, in the preview it says “based on true events”. i found out what that means, they got the idea from thailand, aparently over there you can pay 10k and get to walk in a room and shoot someone in the head. tjhats fucked up, but those people are fucked up so…

i give this movie :tup::tup::tup::tup:

originalsin and i are totally making up some of those ellite hunter buisness cards and slipping them under the stalls to people in the shitter after the movie lets out. So if you see someone running out of the theatre with his pants down, come find us in the restroom…

It was ok…i missed the begining 20 min cuz jack and choda couldnt wait for me to get to their house and fucking left withought me…i miss understood
“we are gonna see it tonight” and they saw it at 2…damnit. lol it was ok though. the gore was pretty decent. shoulda been bloodier but not too bad.