Gran Torino..

Clint Eastwood has a new movie coming out doesnt look to bad…

Definitely going to see. One of the most bad ass actors in history.

Looks like a cool movie. Wonder what the car has to do with it. Clint Eastwood is one of the great actors/directors of our time.

BTW - I love that body style of Gran Torino. There was a bad ass PT style one in Hot Rod a few months ago.

ill go see that.

HOLY ****! that looks awesome, I love vigilante justice!

that guy can do it all. directs acts ****in writes musical pieces WTF cant he do. looks like a good movie i think i might even have to check it out

I am going to be hated for this, but this movie looks terrible. He is THE man, no question of that, but the premise looks dumb. An old man beating up on a bunch of asian ricers… c’mon now. I hope that Ford gets some use though.

I am happy to see Clint back in a baddass’s role. I will check it out for sure.

If any old man is gonna kick some young punk’s ass its got to be Clint.

I think revenge movies are terrible anymore… but that having been said, Clint Eastwood is still badass and I will def. go see it.

Dirty Harry Retired :bigok:

this movie is 10/10, just as i said dirty harry retired except he is a old ford worker :rofl:
it’s probably not to be funny, worth the watch !
can’t f uck with good ole eastwood. :beer:

If this movie included black folks as the plot, Naacp would be boycotting it right now and would hear much more about this. jesse jackson would be on podium speaking his nonsense.
but guess what, it’s about asians this time where is the boycotts ???hmm :eek: OH NOES !

not out till 1-09-09 but here’s the bootleg dvd quality
http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/gran_torino/

choke on a cock zipperhead, can’t f uck with ole man clint, either dislike his movies and say nothing or praise his work.

looks bad ass def goin to see this one

I will not ride the man’s nuts like you simply because of who he is. I enjoy Eastwood as an actor and even more so as a director. But this movie is a flaming pile of **** and won’t be regarded in any positive light for him outside of another movie and a paycheck.

The trailer def. depicts the movie to be a lot different… Very good movie and gives a lot to think about. I would def. recommend watching.

Clint Eastwood is the ****ing man. I’m glad so many of you agree.

Awesome movie. Crazy ending.

hell ya, i’ll def be seeing this movie !

I’m excited to check it out.

I watched it last week on that watch-movies.net. Good quality.

I finally got to sit down and watch it…and it was great. Clint is really that good. Although I think it pulled up a little when dealing with certain ethnic groups.

for those of you that enjoyed Gran torino check out this: