Filter dryer replacement cartridge.

I have a devilbiss QC3 filter dryer for my air compressor, i was wondering if anyone knows if theres some local stores that sell replacement cartridges for filter dryers. Maybe theres a chance they would have what i need.

I just noticed my indicator light says i need to replace, and i really wanted to paint my car this weekend.

Just wanted to ask to see if anyone has found them locally, if not i guess i have to buy online and wait.

Auto finishers or Rochester lead works should have something but that’s probably too far for you.

I bet you’ll be fine without changing it.

So i called al will, grainger, ingersoll ran, no luck.

Anyone else know of anywhere to try?

Im gonna try home depot later…

AutoFinishers is the only place semi-locally that I can think of. Otherwise Amazon with next day delivery.

Do you have it isolated in your air system or is it always drying everything? Mine is almost 2 years old and just fine; but I have mine after a shut-off valve that I keep closed unless I’m painting.

Thats whats weird. It only filters my spray gun for painting. I have cheap harbor freight tools that go non filtered air.

But i did prime the car in epoxy. Then high build like twice or 3 times. Then shoot some misc parts, so maybe it truely needs to be replaced. I do valve it off, a couple times i didnt remember to but if theres no air goi g out the line i would think air wouldnt go through the filter. Theres a tee before the filter which i use for unfiltered air for my crap tools lol

If the valve is open, the desiccant material is exposed to the air in the lines; regardless of if there’s air flowing through it or not.

Once and awhile i would forget to close it. But even after i lainted my car yesterday i tried to drian the filter dryer and no water came out.

To be safe i put a little filter dryer bulb on the bottom of my spray gun. No problems so im happy

amazon prime?

I already painted the car, i couldnt find any local, but ended up putting the small filter dryer on the end of the gun to be safe. I ordered one online since theres no rush now