FINAL FALL MEET PICS **56K go clean your room**

… u dont a 240 do u?
its a kouki… ppl like to call it type-x
evryones lookin good! though i love sonics 240…

oh my bad … wrong pic
i ment this one:
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture062dz9.jpg

looks like it was a great time, wish i could of made it.
nice pics.

aw damn i forgot about this… ah well… next time when the winter is over…

im getting married on the 4th… my soon to be wife doesn’t mind my hobby however she doesn’t allow me to drive fast with her in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool pix…

ummm both links work for me at skool computer not logged into anything… so i dunno why it wuldnt work for u … theres a pic of ur chicken lol so go try again

any one take pics of my jeep lol

still doesn’t open for me season…still a BLANK page…anyone has the same problem?

the links work fine for me…thats weird

are you using firefox? it is working for me. maybe you need to goto options and delete your cookies.

Looks like a great meet with a decent turn out. I wish i could of made it out but i was out of town for a wedding.

M

who’s the dude with the rb?

The guy with the RB is from ottawa, he cruised up with us (Kingston/Brockville/Ottawa convoy)… Not too sure what his SON account is though :oops:

Anyways, real good turnout/meet considering the weather… The way back to Ottawa was interesting to say the least…

his rb sounded sweet

rb with 3.25’’ turbo back no cats or resinator is the sex

yeah the guy with the RB is Brian…

not sure his login name on this forum but on neo its beng2k

Who’s was this?

Are those the Watanabe’s?

^Mr_240sx… Works.

Hahaha Dan, he posted right above you, and no those are not watanabe’s, if you had of guessed those teddy bear wheels you would have been closer :lol:

Anyways, looks like it was a good turnout, it sucks that i couldnt make it, but i’ll be out in full force next year.

wth!!! only me and first post has pics… WHERES THE PICS EVERYONE TOOK SOME…

btw my wheels are work seeker cx! custom 4 luggers in 18x9 and 18x10 in the WMC (work metallic coating) colour.

btw i got lots of pics but most have them have license plates visable and i know how some people dopnt like their cars posted with the license plates showing and i dont feel like editing all my pics. but i think i might just post them and if someone wants his/her pics removed, i will gladely do so.

Hmm… looks pretty good from that angle, can you post more pics? Generally, I can’t stand 18s on a 240, but this seems to be an exception.