finally a factory turbo bike

this is suzukis next “sv” with a lil bit of kick to it this time… i think its more for mpg then power

looks pretty sweet

I’ve seen a couple turbo Daytona 675’s too, custom of course but they look nasty

yea i wish i had a turbo 675, how about when u sell the civic we boost the bike :slight_smile:

I personally think its stupid, these motors make more than adequate power in all ranges that this is completely unnecessary and will just increase the price tag some more. So they basically are de-tuning a bike just so it can be turbocharged. Pointless.

its not about power like i stated before they are doing it more for fuel economy the turbo is basically giving them 50% more mpg

Was sorta hoping they’d have boosted a smaller engine to make similar power as a 600. Still pretty cool though, and should have decent midrange power. Then again, I’ve never ridden a current SV, so I haven’t the slightest idea what sort of midrange those have already.

Low end and mid range is faster then a 600 off the line in the current sv650

finally ANOTHER factory turbo bike. shit was all the rage in the 80s

That’ll never happen, bike is 1 of 300 I’m not fucking with it to that extent

Well it can be 1 out of 1 haha jk I understand and yea I saw that there were turbo bikes in the 80’s after I posted that

:rofl

Come on man, Rideapart made that SV comment up as clickbait literally for profit.

yupp and they sucked ass back then. that’s why not many people even know about them.

it would be kinda cool to see if with modern technology they can finally make a decent one.

2 stroke bikes ftw

nsr500 is on my list to do

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfeacyO4I4”]Honda NSR500: Greatest Grand Prix Machine of All Time - YouTube[/ame]

i had a 75 kawi triple 500 (2 stroke) for a short while. death trap!

i want a stroker bobber so bad

that would be the perfect bike

Lol, shit i’m late to the party as usual. Honda cX650 comes to mind…

the motorcyclepedia museum in newburg has one of each of the 80s turbo bikes. id rock a yamaha seca turbo

They should have stuck a turbo in the damn SX-4 and Kisashi damn it.