FINALLY!!! A Home owner ...........

order deliveries from mikes subs on sunday afternoons. i’ll be driving a black contour svt. i highly recommend the steak knockout :slight_smile: lol

drive slow bdr junior is in that neighborhood lol

Will do, although lots of good streets in that area, the the TOT Municipality headquarters is back there so its even more fun to whip around there.

Welcome to the club. If you don’t have one handy, buy yourself a truck next. It’s no fun trying to get 4’x8’ sheets of wood to the house on top of a car.

good area, i bet you got a good deal on the place.

I seen a couple on that street go for very reasonable.

Congrats, good for you

Congrats man!! Get some pics up!! :tup:

c’monnnnnnnnnnnnn PICS

91 Caprice Wagon … 4x8 sheets … no problem

Yeah the fastest delivery guy in town, Mikes will never give him up.

Biggest stack of paper you ever signed in your life I’ll bet :wink:

You forgot lawyers. Fuck them. Fuck them hard. In the ass. They’re the source of 99% of the headaches of closing on a house. And they’re only there to deal with the bullshit they cause. Oh yeah, no lube.

Congrats! I’ll be sure not to tell you about any of the shit that goes on at Praxair. :slight_smile:

welcome to the club, enjoy the tax breaks.

Congrats! Call me when you need some help. I still got my Carpenter’s Union card somewhere. lol

LOL^ :rofl:

Modding your car is has offically now stopped. Modding your house begins. :tup:

Jeller

congrats :slight_smile: i’d love to buy a house now. once i get a good job of course…

My handy man guy live on Dupont.nice area
Congrats.
D

Easy on the fuck real estate agent stuff. Everyone I have ever sold a home to loves me. I tell people I’m in the business of making friends.

:word: A good agent can be a great asset. But fuck the bad ones and everyone else involved. :tup: :rofl:

talk about homosexual undertones…

asking for a engagement ring… nice.

oh yeah and congrats on the house Closing is fun.

Congrats Derrick :slight_smile: pics of the house AND baby? :wink: