And Finally,..... I bought my first house

We were waiting forever looking for the right house and we found it. We are moving in March, with new central air, finished basement, pool and most important 2 car garage :tup:

All i saw was

awesome for you man :slight_smile:

OMG, I cannot WAIT to move!!!

So where is the new mansion? Or are you 2 affraid if the house be ‘vandalized’ by certain people :wink:

Congrats though, house = big step/big responsibility

Congrats :tup:

niceeeee…congrats juan

very nice, the house I’m looking at buying right now has central air, a hot tub, fireplace, and a 2 Car Garage also. Can’t wait to move in.

lol … first thing i looked for was a mention of garage size, lol

:tup:

congrats :slight_smile:

Sweet where is it at

Congrats. When it comes time to close, just remember some very good advice I got when I was closing on my first house a couple months ago:

“Don’t worry. It will all work out in the end.”

As you get closer to closing you will understand. Closing on your first house is known as one of the three most stressful times in your life. The other two are like marriage and something else I can’t remember.

Anyhow, it’s awesome to have your own place that you can mod freely. Congratulations!

:tup: congrats

sweet! home depot is your friend.

Congratulations :tup:

Is in the town of Tonawanda in a very nice neighorhood close to Mighty Taco :wink:

Right on congrats to 98faggor and teggette :tup: So now i have winter storage for the cobra next year right? :smiley:

Hopefully I am not far behind you guys! Congrats again!

what’s the going rate on a house in puerto rico?

Congrats, Pics…

dunno about the rates right now I’m a little drunk right now…here, I hope you this works for you. And I hope you know a little spanish…lol

http://clasificados.endi.com/clasificados/portal_realstate.php

Puerto Rico, very nice place, very nice houses…but very fucking expensive