X…

Nice Juan, congrats!!

thanks…also I got a bar in the basement :tup:

:tup:

hell yeah, now for your next step in life, “house-modding.” :smiley:

congratulations :tup:

i cerveza de los congrats yay !

any pics?

awsome. If you need a good plumber/heat/ac guy to check things out for you let me know.

yup. If you thought car modding was bad…just wait. :uhh: Our boiler got replaced for 6 grand this year.

Congrats on the house!!!

Sounds like I got a new neighbor! I clocked it when I moved in and my house is a 1/4 mile walk from that plaza. Watch out though, the speed limit on Eggert near Mighty is 30 and the Goddam Tonawanda police ALWAYS have a speed trap there.

My fiance got ticketed right there for 46 in a 30 a month ago, and then last night I’m backing into my driveway when cop throws on his lights. I have to stop, crooked in the street, halfway into the driveway. He looked at my license and asked me if it was my current address. “Yup, it’s right behind you.” I wonder if I could have asked him to get off my property without a warrant since we were basically in my driveway… He then informs me that back on Eggert he clocked me doing 46 in a 30 and gives me a ticket. There should really be some sort of statute of limitation, like if they can’t get you within 2 streets of where you were speeding they can’t ticket you or something. Pricks…

Haha and yeah, I’m finding out that house modding/repair is just like car modding/repair. Fun, expensive, and time consuming. I was doing laundry yesterday and the whole house started to shake. So I ran downstairs, unplugged the washing machine, out to my own 2 car garage :pimp: to get my sockets, back downstairs to tear apart the washing machine. Turns out I ripped 2/4 rubber basket dampers. So it’s kinda like a need new motor mounts! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations again! You’re going to love the town of Tonawanda. Utilities and all that are great. Taxes are high compared to the rest of the country, but low compared to Amherst or something. You’ll have to give me your address. If it’s nearby I’ll walk over with beers to introduce myself when you move in. :tup: :beer2:

I will get some pics soon…My first mod on the list will be the kitchen and windows…house already have a brand new furnace and A/C so I’m cool with that for now.

The house is about 1300sq/ft Cape Cod, descent seize for a starter house

Fucking awesome dood