Finally closed on my new house - Pic Heavy

Congrats man! Looks perfect! I’ve been browsing the market lately and I would have been all over this, nice pickup!

Congrats again Kenny. We did work on that joint tonight! See you tomorrow after work to start the wiring!

nice buy. good location, and an awesome lot to expand on if needed. garage also looks like there is room to raise the ceiling for a lift too.

Well actually while I was at their house last doing some demolition I also met their neighbor (before them :lol) and he told me a Colonie cop lives across the street! :ahh

congrats. I know this was a long process for you

awesome!

Whaaaaa?! Damn…

looks like a solid place, congrats

What are the dimensions on the garage?
24x32?

Congrats, looks cozy.

Thanks, but we had plenty of hands helping. You’ll have to stop over sometime when we are having a fire and drinking some brews.

And a place to work on them… lol

Investing has already begun… lol. See below.

Honestly, we knew that the price he was asking was extremely good for the amount of land / area / etc. and we had a little inside knowledge that he was not willing to take less so we went in at full asking to be sure we would get it. Its well worth it especially since a 1/3 acre lot in this neighborhood was selling at $75k just a couple months ago.

I haven’t even measure yet, but with my jetta up against the back wall, i’ve got close to another 10’-12’ in front of it as well as another 8’-10’ in the back workshop. Widthwise could almost fit 3 cars wide if you jammed them in there.

Sorry for the delays in responses, but we’ve been doing some solid work this weekend. We decided to rip out the carpets in the living room, master bedroom, and my bar room; pull out the linolium(Sp) hallway floor; and decided to redo the flooring in all 3 rooms before moving the furniture in. So we went to lumber liquidators and picked up 500sq.ft. of some nice “gunstock” laminate flooring, and a new stainmaster carpet for the master bedroom. Took pretty much all weekend but we got it just about done (just need to finish molding/transition pieces between the doorways, etc). I’m thinking the new flooring, carpet, etc should add about 50hp on the ass dyno :rofl

Pics:
Living Room with furniture set up (including my AWESOME #3 recliner… lol)

Bedroom carpet / living room flooring:

Bedroom temporarily set up (waiting for new King bed to be delivered next weekend)

Hallway flooring:

Bar Room partially set up (don’t mind the flaws… my lens was a little dirty):

looking good kenny, hopefully i’ll be over some time soon to see it in person

Same! ^

It’s quite the purchase, I’m happy for ya.

Buy a dirtbike and let’s explore the power lines :ninja

Just added a new mod to the house…:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/95%20Vly%20Road/2011-04-25_22-49-54_426.jpg
Picked this up for the living room. Its a Samsung 46" LED 120Hz HDTV with SmartTV. One hell of an awesome picture and it wasn’t a bad price either. It will eventually be going up on the wall, but I want to get the outlet and HDMI / Ethernet Wall connections wired in so that once its up, its up for good.

Nice addition to the living room bro.Btw you guys have the perfect house and land Congrats…

congrats hope it treat you well. location looks good