Finally found a project for me.

sweet project!

GLWeverything

[quote=“Carnut,post:50,topic:30172"”]

I’m out to piss people off with this. I know its gonna raise hair on both sides of the fence :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Its so radical it will be cool. Prob lack some respect for greasy slick backed haired guys or the older crowd. Do It.

holy crap thats cool

That engine is going to look so tiny in there. :slight_smile:

But it’s just too much awesome.

:hero: :headbang:

nice Don…take ur time and make it HOT

i think you should do a flat head…but this will be bad ass. :tup:

subscribed for updates.

first off, flatheads didnt come in these cars, thats outdated 'technology" for a 53

on top of that, flatheads are expensive, weak (physicly) and weak hp-wise … even if u supercharge them

flatheads are bestused for glass coffee tables, but if you have to putthem in a car, putthem in a fat fendered car, or something earlier

Shaved handles, dropped and slammed. Tuck the wheels in nice.
Throw on some flat primer and even cover or remove the bumpers.

Throw on some clean flames and shoots some flames out the exhaust.

Old school people would freak to see a non-American block in it. Oh well. Power is power. I like the whole engineering feat about things. Make it look cool and function better…

I do like the look of this:
http://streetsourcemag.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Petittbilt/1222200661414PM6181.jpg

LOL, cool project! I love the idea of swapping in a 4g63 to piss off the purists. To save the trouble of sourcing corvette stuff, how about putting the whole Mitsu FWD drivetrain in the back?
Pop the trunk, Holy Turbo 4g63 Batman! :slight_smile:

Well I have a complete Mitsu RWD drivetrain. The corvette thing is an idea but like I was sayin that nothing is for certain yet. I need to make a complete assessment and lay out some goals in order to make sure I don’t waste time and money.

I will probably end up using the Mitsu engine and transmission and like someones old truck rear end or something. I know I really want to bag this thing. Since it is a 4 door I am thinking suicide doors on the rear. Not sure yet.

Like I said the one thing that is for certain is that I want to upgrade the suspension and braking.

juts convert it to 2door and be done with it, lol

nah, I like the 4 doors its different.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:69,topic:30172"”]

Shaved handles, dropped and slammed. Tuck the wheels in nice.
Throw on some flat primer and even cover or remove the bumpers.

Throw on some clean flames and shoots some flames out the exhaust.

Old school people would freak to see a non-American block in it. Oh well. Power is power. I like the whole engineering feat about things. Make it look cool and function better…

I do like the look of this:

[/quote]

wow, that looks awesome. I like it ALOT. looks evil.

I believe a 2nd gen Camaro sub-frame will fit under it with little modifications too. That could make life a little easier :slight_smile:

a 53???

[quote=“Carnut,post:76,topic:30172"”]

a 53???

[/quote]

That’s what I heard. You would have to get a rear subframe. But I have heard a 2nd gen f-body front subframe will work. It seemed to be a popular swap back in the day.

Do some research :slight_smile:

[quote=“Carnut,post:71,topic:30172"”]

Well I have a complete Mitsu RWD drivetrain. The corvette thing is an idea but like I was sayin that nothing is for certain yet. I need to make a complete assessment and lay out some goals in order to make sure I don’t waste time and money.

I will probably end up using the Mitsu engine and transmission and like someones old truck rear end or something. I know I really want to bag this thing. Since it is a 4 door I am thinking suicide doors on the rear. Not sure yet.

Like I said the one thing that is for certain is that I want to upgrade the suspension and braking.

[/quote]

Should be cool but would be better with an 05 GTO drive train. ( It’ll be in the driveway with the keys in it. Just don’t tell me you are coming to get it. I sleep between 12 and 6. :snky:)lol

[quote=“camarojoe,post:77,topic:30172"”]

That’s what I heard. You would have to get a rear subframe. But I have heard a 2nd gen f-body front subframe will work. It seemed to be a popular swap back in the day.

Do some research :slight_smile:

[/quote]

sick thanks :slight_smile:

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:78,topic:30172"”]

Should be cool but would be better with an 05 GTO drive train. ( It’ll be in the driveway with the keys in it. Just don’t tell me you are coming to get it. I sleep between 12 and 6. :snky:)lol

[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha