finally got a new car...

seriously, if your going to fucking put retarded rims on it, just buy a friggin suv, atleast it wont look like a special-ed vehicle

W00T!!! 4 door FWD domestic sedan MAAAAAAD BALLER Y0!!!

Congrats on getting a shiny new car but lose the Grand Am attitude. It’s nothing baller, nor will it will be with wheels worth what it will depreciate to in 3 years.

i see them at work all day everyday, and i put them in what i call the “A-B Class” of cars: gets you from point a to point b with nothing special about it. The SS ones are actually pretty nice…i almost wouldn’t mind having a SS for a DD, but ill save that comment for when Chevy makes the Impala and Monte RWD with a V8 in a couple years.

lol at everyone in this thread. poor guy

alot of power steering problems with the impala be happy u got a gm 100k

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:25,topic:24734"”]

alot of power steering problems with the impala be happy u got a gm 100k

[/quote]

o yeah. those come in allllll the time at work. The Montes have the same problem. its something with a hose coming off the pump that wasnt designed right or something and leaks. might wanna watch out for that i dont think they have actually fixed it from the factory yet because they cant make the ‘right’ parts fast enough to put them on new cars and to fix the ones that are already messed up.

just out of curiosity, ineedacar, what dealer did u buy from?

probably could have gotten an 06 Impala program car with a few miles for about $14,000. Kind of nuts to buy a car like that brand new when there’s so many out there used for next to nothing.

Congrats, I think?

But hey if you enjoy it that’s all that matters, kind of odd to get new. But the warranty will probably work out quite well.

well we don’t know this guy, maybe hes 58 years old

warranty is good, payments low… what happened was the mustang was having all sorts of problems, needed to get rid of it fast. not only that, but ive only had it a year and still owed about 9gs on it, trade in value was only 5gs. just to add to the deal, my credit isnt perfect so that was hurting. my only chance of getting rid of it with such negative equity was to find a new car program with the most rebates (chevy’s presidents day sale) so i could rollover what i need to. if u dont understand why i needed to do that, well if i wanted a used car loan, the bank will only give me what the used car is worth, not 4gs extra to pay off the car i got.

and out of all the cars i drove this one had the best of my liking/payment/warranty/interest rate so thats why. in a couple years when i re establish my credit and can get approved for something pimp, ill do so… have to understand this definitly wasnt my on my top5 cars i want to get but its workin out the best in teh current situation

Chevy Ridin High

Monte > Impala

And congrats :slight_smile: Ignore the immaturity

[quote=“MonteCarloChick,post:32,topic:24734"”]

Monte > Impala

And congrats :slight_smile: Ignore the immaturity

[/quote]

eh i looked at the new ones… my goal with a new car tho was to get as far from ‘sporty’ as possible… monte was definitly more so than the impala

[quote=“ineedacar,post:33,topic:24734"”]

eh i looked at the new ones… my goal with a new car tho was to get as far from ‘sporty’ as possible… monte was definitly more so than the impala

[/quote]

you could have gotten way more un-sporty. new taurus? kia? hyundai?

Family sedans are amazing. I want a Passat W8 6 speed.

[quote=“Joe,post:34,topic:24734"”]

you could have gotten way more un-sporty. new taurus? kia? hyundai?

[/quote]

Duuuude…
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=80089
Hyundai Sonatas are mad pimp yo.

Haha

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:36,topic:24734"”]

Duuuude…
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=80089
Hyundai Sonatas are mad pimp yo.

[/quote]

Good thing we don’t have highway cams here, I would be on a life sentence.

Seriously, some peeps on here are knocking the guy or whatever.

Yeah I understand this is a car forum, but the dude just needed basic wheels with a warranty.

Yeah its a fwd v6. Thats an ideal car for the shitty weather, and probably a decent DD.

I can’t wait to get a new car with a warranty, i’m sick of putting balljoints and bullshit on my f150.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:38,topic:24734"”]

Good thing we don’t have highway cams here, I would be on a life sentence.

[/quote]

where were you on my highway cam thread