Finally got to the drag track.

First time ever going and I had a blast. Started off badly, low/mid 15s but eventually started picking up. My last 4 runs were all 14s. 14.5 being the worst and the other being 14.1/14.2s. My 60 foots were all pretty well 2.2-2.6. My best trap times were 101/102 mph. Slowest was 90. Over all was very very fun. Felt I didn’t do too badly, was on Toyo Proxes 4 the whole night. Next week I’ll be using Falken Azenis tires and hopefully improve those times.

i seen ya there! car looked good, sounded pretty good too. will most likely be out next week as well. i’m sure you could do mid 13s no problem with some extra seat time behind ya.

Judgeing by those times and trap speeds…Im guessing 230 whp…What boost were u running???

6 psi for most of the night. Tried 8/9 but I just couldn’t stop spinning. I think I’m running alil on the rich side after looking at my spark plugs. I did get it tuned in winter so hopefully that’ll help things to get it summer tuned.

ohsoslo were you driving or spectating?? I looked for other nissans but didnt see any.

i was just spectating, from what i seen there were a few nissans out there, there was a 180sx out there that was doing mid-high 14s (looked like he kept bogging on the launch, trap speeds were pretty high) and a couple other spec v’s that i seen, i did see you break loose a couple times…go for a bigger burnout!!

Hehe I didn’t wanna do big huge burnouts cuz the tires I was on are my daily driver tires. Didn’t wanna slaughter em too much… Though I did beat on em pretty good looking at em this morning rofl. Next week I’ll definately be out and will bring my Falken Azenis’ so I’m not so scared to rip on em.

i’m usually there friday nights so i’ll be sure to look out for you…i’ll try and bring a camera as well…i have a pretty decent view from the private booth :smiley:

Ill be out there friday…12.8 here i come LOL

wat car? mods?

judging by his sig, its a honda civic running a supercharger with an alternator pulley!! LOL

It’s a stock Geo Metro. With only 2 cylinders working…

Also I won’t be able to drive this Friday cuz my head gasket is well on it’s way out and I’m gonna be replacing it this weekend.