FINALLY!! I'm excited!

Anyone who knows me knows I pretty much hate my job. Not because of the work as much as the people I work with. But anyways, I’ve been half-assed looking for a new job but it’s tough to find one that pays better than what I have now. So anyways, today, as i was reading my horoscope (otherwise known as wasting time on the internet) it said:

Overview:
Talking about money isn’t something most folks are happy to do – mostly because it doesn’t usually work out to their advantage. But your case is different. You know what you’re doing, and aren’t afraid to ask questions when you don’t.

So <5 mins after reading that I get a phone call from my buddy who works at Precsion Laser & Instrument… with a job offer! He told me a few weeks ago they were considering hiring someone to help with the basic repairs they do but it fizzled out and never came to anything. Well today I’m told it’s a sure thing, plus there is a bonus… they want someone to work on the newer GPS equipment along with some of the older machines… and they’ll send me to training! Well since 99% of the new GPS equipment uses and is diagnosed with PCs… it’s right up my alley. Plus I have a fairly good general knowledge of electronics to begin with. They know what I make now, and said if I worked for them they’d “make it worth my while” and we could discuss pay during the interview. So to sum it up: better job, working with my friend, for people who sought me out for my skillz!!

YAY ME!

Congrats

congrats :beer: it’s a tough job market so that kicks arse dude

congradulations!

Congrats, but remember its not final till you sign on the dotted line x…

I know, thats why I’m holding back from my 2 weeks notice… that will be so much fun!

give them 2 hrs :kekegay:

Congrats…now its my turn for a new job

Congrats to your (hopefully) new job. Good luck

:x: :x:

congrats