Finally introducing myself

Hello, my name is Greg. I’ve been on this site for some time, but I always just came on a read articles and things like that. Turns out I know a few people on here. I used to work with Dos, I know Minglor (your girlfriend worked with Tim at Office Max), and I met Jam over the weekend who apparently knows people some of the same people I do.

I don’t really own any super interesting vehicles; couple 80’s Caprices, couple Samurais, a 99 Protege and a Super Coupe. Mostly old cars and parts cars to keep them going. One place I work is down at Brick Bar, so I probably have met more of you and had no idea.

heyo

you creeped me out at first, nice kid though

welcome… what year SC? Used to own one… awesome cars for their day.

:beer:

welcome :wave:

welcome!

welcome to the boards

welcome

I was at brickbar last night, do u bartend?

Pics of said supercoupe please

Heh, yeah sorry about that. They mentioned they knew you, and I had seen the thread about you getting punched in the eye. I was there that night but I missed the whole thing.

No, I just barback, but I still make out well. I’m the one with glasses, the other barback is joel.

The Thunderbird is a 93, I actually like those the best of the Super Coupes. It was from North Carolina at one point. It’s amazing working on a car and not fighting with rust. I’ll have to dig up a picture, currently it’s sitting in my barn under a cover.

:wave:

oh brick bar’s the shit :slight_smile:

super coupes are too :tup:

hello super chicken

hola

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:7,topic:31758"”]

welcome

I was at brickbar last night, do u bartend?

Pics of said supercoupe please

[/quote]

so was i, i wasnt there for long, went to the pink after only 1 drink. i brought my own can of crunk and ordered a double absolute on the rocks and made my own drank :slight_smile:

enlighten everyone on the raiding of brickbar, i was so disapointed when i walked in there and could actually breathe and was not looking at skeezy underage girls :frowning:

[quote=“super chicken,post:8,topic:31758"”]

The Thunderbird is a 93, I actually like those the best of the Super Coupes. It was from North Carolina at one point. It’s amazing working on a car and not fighting with rust. I’ll have to dig up a picture, currently it’s sitting in my barn under a cover.

[/quote]

very nice… 93 was also one of my favs aswell next the the 91 anniversary additions. What color combo is the car? manual or automagic?

if ya ever feel like parting with it, let me know… I got rid of my 89 about 4 years ago and have regetted it ever since

[quote=“Jam,post:12,topic:31758"”]

so was i, i wasnt there for long, went to the pink after only 1 drink.

[/quote]

:hitit:

Really?? It usually take me 2 or 3 before that happens… :lol:

They got busted for smoking again, and Kim (the owner) doesn’t feel like paying the fine for a while. So, no smoking in there at least for a little while. Yeah it has been rather dead since school let out. The bartender Gina and I may start playing Mousetrap soon to pass time.

The anniversary SCs (they were 90s) I think are awesome. Mine sadly is an automatic. That’s the one thing that bothers me about it. It’s not perfect and needs some work, but it’s still really nice. It’s silver with grey cloth. I’m half heartedly thinking about selling it. I don’t know, but for the right price anythings for sale.

yeah, you’re right… it was the 90’s that were the anny’s

well, let me know if ya decide to take the plunge and get rid of it

Welcome Aboard :wave: