Finally picked up a truck...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2f0aexw.jpg

2011 GMC Sierra SLE w/ 3k

It was purchased in Oct of 2011 by original owner… so i have pretty much all of the factory warranties remaining.

Got it at DePaula

Saw it the other night (must have been the night ya got it, ya had everyone out front checking it out) looks damn nice!

Yeh my buddy was waiting at the house to see it lol. need to find a tonneau cover now.

Nice. Sorry about not getting back to you last week but I saw my boss for all of 5 minutes last week and he was supposed to be away this week so he wouldnt be able to go to the auction

Ya trade anything in on it ?

Nice pickup (no pun intended)

Looks quite good, love the white.

Dear Chad,

Fuck your truck.

With warm regards,
Travis

Thats not a very nice truck owner welcome travees.

Considering that I got a bogus exhaust ticket this past summer for this fuckface and another n00b racer trying to race it front of me, it’s all good:haha:lol:crackup

haha word

congrats!

Lol right, I was in like 2nd gear and you were just cruising and you get the loud exhaust ticket. we were like 10 under the speed limit he had to give something I guess.

Nope… hoping the bike sells though, got a guy from boston coming this weekend to look at it and another guy is talking to me about coming to look at it too.

Damn dude, wish I knew you were looking. If anyone buying from depaula gives them my name they give me 100 bucks for referencing them. Nice pickup. Who’d you deal with there? I honestly haven’t been happy with them. Still waiting, two months later, for a call on a part they were supposed to be ordering for me. I’ll be stopping in there pretty soon.

Very nice scoop. I’m a huge fan of the newer Sierras. A guy I work with just bought a brand new GMC Sierra 3500 HD Dually. Black w/ Black Leather and a monster plow. Said it cost him 65k out the door.

I need to dump my Infiniti and get a truck sometime this year, I absolutely hate working on construction sites and having to walk all over the place rather then boss around in a truck.

Just out of curiosity, did you bother to check with anyone at Gendrons in Troy? A good friend of mine traded in his 1500 Denali for a 2500 HD and he told me they were great to deal with.

nah didnt go to gendrons… I was even looking in the price range of this truck but I had to have this one lol

nice truck! the gmc’s look way better than the chevys

exactly my thoughts!