Finally raced Blues' 03

He did it froma dig both had passengers both of us spun like crazy ! on n off the throttle more than sam hitting his rev limiter. then i got tractiona lil arounda bend ona bridge and it kinda hooked so i started pulling like crazy got about i dunno 1/2 a car between my rear and his front then straight and he started to pull and toward the end started to pass me but i had to nail the brakes because of a car in my lane ahead. So he won at the last min. and wouldve kept pulling his top end > mine.

Go back i check my tires smooth as a babies ass his sticky !! but there are tons of ricer excuses that can go both ways definately a great run !!! He wanted ot race me all dam night i was like no i dont wanna get a ticket but a hot girl said u bitch just race so i did lol.

ya, very close run…

I started to wheel hop in first, and was like “oh fuck” im so glad it stopped once i hit second

all for a bitch

yeah blue… passed me b4 i hit the brakes he definately has more top end than me !!! i dunno if we were past 1/4 or not

I hit my brakes at 115mph… but that couldve been because i spun so bad, why my mph was so high.

I think that bridge is like 1100ft-1200ft

we started b4 the bridge on a very narrow piece !!! narrower than i wouldve liked esp making a turn next to you !!!

who gives a fuck u both suck

still didnt beat the orange ss

i never street raced the orange SS granted i dont want to !!!

ill see you up the track this week

dude I beat u buy 8 fuckin cars no fuckin pulley gonna give u the 9 cars u need to beat me. and I had 3.23 gears now I have 4.10s and have a NOS kit waiting. So wake the fuck up ur not going to beat me.

sam will be up there this week …for his farewell tour

I raced u in toplessta’s car :wink:

I got work to do I wont be at the track until the september rent day

you take the ss i will pay

uh o Sam’s got NAAAAAWWWWZZZZZZZ

supercharger pulley dumbass

hmm… i see a 12.1 on ET streets vs my 12.3 on street radials…

in before you make excuses

U know I dont play this shit were I race someone fifty million times. U came to me all cocky and shit and I fuckin handed u a new ass hole. U get one chance with me thats it. I dont have time to waste on a fuckin low life douchebag fuckin liar like u. I have a mother fuckin life a fuckin real one unlike u. So shut the fuck up or i will shut u the fuck up for good.

nah i just think youre a big fuckin pussy

and i didnt come up to you all cocky, I said i was pretty much stock and you’d win… but when i put my pulley on, itd be a good race… now that its evened up… you lost your balls, typical

show me timeslip thats says 12.3s and I want a real one from ur 03 blue cobra with u driving not like ur fake dyno chart