Finally....

Finally got a good vid of the dirtymax blowing the tires off… Please keep this video here as the PO9 are looking for my van with me in it hardcore… Apparently people don’t like to get smoked out… They even picked up JDaniels trying to find me… Bwahahahahahahah Dirtymax…

thats a big smokey!

thats a lotttta smoke

Just called the cops on u. Bro.

It moves out for sure… While brake boosting today against JDaniels, if he wasn’t set in a gear at a specific RPM he was playing catch… But… If he was in the right gear, he was hoping out a car right away and creeping away… The one dead dig we did with brake boost I blew the tires off… YEE HAW, dirtymax > powerjokes.

You would, you ass fingering cock shoe.

:rofl LOL

Try to run me over again and I’m gonna drop kick you in the fucking throat and fart in your face as your grasping for air. Then I’m gonna smell your breath to see if it smells like my shit. Bro.

Your scared bro, of getting rolled… Bro Montana… I’ll drop you to your knees and shit down your throat. Effing chode choker.

Broooo.

was the weelchair strapped in this time? mr safety consultant

Thats Mr. RISK MANAGEMENT consultant to you… And yes it was, Mr. Cruise.

cool story bro was adam sandler in this movie:rofl

not trying to be a dick but any torque making vehicle can do a burnout…but i love diesels none the less!!!

Line 'em up broski!

Because Race Van!

anytime im in town im down for it…

Find a friend with an Iphone, download ‘pocketdyno’, find flat stretch of road and run it. It’s dead nuts accurate.

How bout you do it with the evo?

I want a run now. I think I might get smoked. <-pun :slight_smile: