Financial Advice/Investment Firms In B-LO

Ok so I want to invest some of my money and I dont know what im doing at all, so I think im going to let a professional handle it. But I will say im going to invest a small portion of it on my own so that I learn what im doing so i dont have to pay a professional in the long run. What I need are places to go when im home on leave that you guys recommend. Hook ups etc. Lets see what you have
Thanks in advance

Mark Rosenthal
Financial Services Professional
New York Life Licensed Agent

6400 Main St
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-626-7370

Him and another guy have a private practice in Williamsville. Good guy, knows his stuff.

[quote=“cougarspeed”"]

Ok so I want to invest some of my money and I dont know what im doing at all, so I think im going to let a professional handle it. But I will say im going to invest a small portion of it on my own so that I learn what im doing so i dont have to pay a professional in the long run. What I need are places to go when im home on leave that you guys recommend. Hook ups etc. Lets see what you have
Thanks in advance

[/quote]

I could let you out. Through my company we invest in many different stocks and mutual funds i can set you up with an appointment if you want

Are you going to make me a bunch of money? Then yes
Bikerfry Do you personally use this guy? Do you have an e-mail addy i can reach them at it is really hard for me to get on a phone over here.
BTW ill be home oct 26th for 18 days. Thanks again guys

Cliffs: I use him, I trust him. But I don’t know investing well so whether or not that means you should use him is up to you. :gotme:

mirosenthal@ft.newyorklife.com

Full text:
My wife worked at a summer camp that this guy and his wife owns/runs. From there she also started babysitting their kids. One of their sons and their daughter were the ring bearer/flower girl in our wedding.

One day at camp my wife asked Mark something financial, about the inheritance account she has from when her father died. Long story short, we ended up sitting down with him and going over stuff, he now manages my wife’s inheritance, he helped us when we bought our house, etc.

I don’t much about investing and truth be told I don’t know Marc “that” well, but from what I know of investing and of him he seems like a competent and decent guy. My wife’s money’s been growing. Actually this thread reminds me I should really talk to him about my own shit. More life insurance now that I’m married, and I should probably stick some money aside elsewhere than my 401k.

If he asks how you got ahold of him just tell him that James Fry recommended him on a message board.

UBS at One HSBC Center.

[quote=“Farva,post:6,topic:35754"”]

UBS at One HSBC Center.

[/quote]

I have no clue what that even means.

Biker I am for sure going to contact him. Can you give me an idea percentage wise of what you wifes money has been growing through him. Pm me if you dont want to say. Thanks alot