Financial Advice/Investment Firms In B-LO

Cliffs: I use him, I trust him. But I don’t know investing well so whether or not that means you should use him is up to you. :gotme:

mirosenthal@ft.newyorklife.com

Full text:
My wife worked at a summer camp that this guy and his wife owns/runs. From there she also started babysitting their kids. One of their sons and their daughter were the ring bearer/flower girl in our wedding.

One day at camp my wife asked Mark something financial, about the inheritance account she has from when her father died. Long story short, we ended up sitting down with him and going over stuff, he now manages my wife’s inheritance, he helped us when we bought our house, etc.

I don’t much about investing and truth be told I don’t know Marc “that” well, but from what I know of investing and of him he seems like a competent and decent guy. My wife’s money’s been growing. Actually this thread reminds me I should really talk to him about my own shit. More life insurance now that I’m married, and I should probably stick some money aside elsewhere than my 401k.

If he asks how you got ahold of him just tell him that James Fry recommended him on a message board.