Find me a car for

there ya go chuck 1985 plymouth reliant K $1000 thats 10% of $10000

nice find buster

i don’t feel like buying a car that i have to swap a van motor into to make it fast…

just looking out for ya bud… dont want you driving to fast.

haha pete, you crack me up

I never really got into bmw’s. Plus, everyone has one now because the price has gone down. I’ve looked real hard and couldn’t find anything I wanted with less than 95k on it.

I’ve actually found a very nice, completely stock s2k with semi low miles from a dealer. I will be conracting them tomorrow. The price is a tad high but we’ll see how it goes. I already have 16" studded snow tires from my wrx so I’ll be set for winter. When I sell my rpf1’s I’ll look into either a hardtop or a hard dog roll bar.

Theres a Reliant on www.thedodgegarage.com running 12’s and still looks like a grandma car.

Better yet buy my grandma’s Acclaim and turbo it.

:clap

oh, i also found something on autotrader…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=261218051&dealer_id=64050909&car_year=1988&rdm=1242736931098&model=M3&num_records=100&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1986&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=BMW&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12084&advanced=&end_year=1992&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=117&standard=false

i’ll sell you my 04 civic si hatch. 50k extended warrenty -2012/113k.
blk. all stock,well its got a sri craptake on it. just a thought. go for the s2k if you can.

While it is a damn sexy car 12k for car with 166xxx miles on it seems stupid to me, especially for a daily.

dkidmobile ftmfl :rofl

should have just kept the wrx… was a great daily imo.

buy mine…:rofl

ive seen some higher mileage g35 coupes and sedans, thats always an idea

Vlad is right !

:rofl

Whatever Vlad and Osainoasasas says listen, they are actually sensible

i cant believe you tried to justify getting an Rx7 and saying an engine rebuild was a quickie… dude your lookin for a dd and u said it has to be reliable, so how can you think doing engine rebuilds on the weekend in the summer/winter is reliable lol

I like the bmw idea… or S2000

BTW

if i decided / decide to splurge on a new car, my range is also 10 g’s and I was thinking an E430 , 275hp v8 , 4 door, great dd , carry a bunch of bitches…i mean friends… yeah… and looks nice

http://jnjautosales-mo.com/Cars/2000%20Merz%20Benz%20E430/Left%20Angle%20.JPG

thres a pic

the rx7 is pretty much the most UNreliable car you could have picked. apex seals ftl.

Any progress on narrowing down the car choice?

I found a few s2k’s, AE86s, and a Subaru.
Waiting to hear back from some people. :ahh

i cant see driving this in the winter since my cousin has one we had it out on the fist snowfall clearing the garage out for an hour and there was a “dusting” of snow and it barely made it up are driveway which only had a 10 degrees incline… it was spinning the tires but merely made it buy pushing well it was moving (so it wouldnt spin tires and slide backwards down the driveway):shifty:banghead:wierd…