Find me a car for

no, paul, no.

Would be kinda cool and definately different though.

and chuck, you thought the flyby video of the 20v was sick?

It’s hard to make a straight six not sound good :rofl

check the title of this vid :rofl :rofl

Pick up a 97 or 98 240sx and you won’t have to deal with queer miata forums or hondatech shit :lol

:shifty :ninja

I am normal but didn’t read into your non-existant message. :thumbup

It’s garbage. You are at a weird price but a WRX is doable if you want FI/AWD.

He had a WRX and just sold it

Shit right. I wonder if an older M3 is doable for $10K…

1G Stealth is doable but not many ppl like the 3/S. LOLZ.

DSM easily…

I don’t like any of the choices tho. S2000 was a fun ass car if that’s doable.

Just had a wrx…:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I’m probably ending up with an s2000. I have mixed feelings about it but it is a splendiferous car.

Theres a '71 Datsun Z for sale in Glenville that looks decent. No idea on price though.

It’s a bitch car under VTEC but it’s light, nimble, amazing shifter/tranny, convertible, and pretty sleek. Not sure your weight/height but it’s a bit tight especially if you are tall.

I’ve sat in them before and they felt fine. I’m 6’1" at most and about 210 the last time I got on a scale. I’m going to try and find a newer one to test drive. I know there are differences between the AP1 and AP2, but it will give me a general feel of the car.

The most important thing is you enjoying it regardless of what others think. I thought it was a fantastic car. A lot of bang for buck.

Chuck why don’t you buy an E36? You could get into one for half your budget and spend the rest on handling / power stuff, or just buy a nicely sorted car for $10k. An E36 M3 would be in the budget too but it would be high mileage. Buy someone else’s unfinished project and make it your own for maximum savings.

S2k is a nice car, but in your budget you’re looking way at the low range of cars on the market. You will spend more than $10k all in all since you’ll have to buy winter tires, etc to make it a daily. Should be reliable though. You can forget about owning one with a hardtop too at that price point.

E30 M3, they are nice cars but way overpriced. If your wall does not have a picture of a Warsteiner M3 jumping the curb balls out on a track, forget it, you don’t want it enough to pay the premium.

what some guy made in forza :lmao

03 mazdaspeed protege

Those things are somewhat of a sleeper. I liked the one I drove. Alot of torque steer.