Find me rims for my M

Ever thought about painting the chrome trim around the windows black?

Nah…I like it. If I get after market rims, it will match the lip. Plus, it matches the headlights (cause they are clear).

Honestly… I agree with you, out of all the wheels you posted I like the sports the best

Get some 19 inch ccdubs

15" watanabes

CCW SP16A’s look decent, but I’m not crazy about the face (although I like the lip).

It’s probably gonna be sports or the EXE Images. Only ones I really really like from what I found.

And :rofl @ 15" rims. I wonder what that would look like haha.

im with the general on this one

How about the ones after his post? Any that you’d pick from that bunch?

neagtive

if anything the first 2

Thanks for the opinion. The first one is definitely a possibility. That look right there is what I wanted when this car came out in 2006.

buy a really nice used et of baller wheels.

Look on Zilvia in the wheel calssifieds saw some 19x10 19x9 Work VSkf on there the other day for like $1600

m45 sport wheels (maybe spacers) and dump it… or go with something full faced and dump it

m45 sports all the way

if you end up wanting to do Vossen let me know. One of my team is the marketing director for them so i can get you a great deal.

Awesome Audi_Jay. Nice to know we have some wheel hookups here on Shift.

Thanks for your opinions guys.

Haha, steve basile will not “hook you up” unless hes getting something major in return. The earlier gen m sport wheels are absolutly beautiful. We have only taken one 2011 m37S into stock since they have been introduced, and the wheels look nice, but I dont feel as though they would look as good on your older body m. I have found that the earlier ms look better with a simple aggressive wheel, because of the sharper body lines, hence why the split 5-spoke sport wheels look so great on it. I’d say stay away from anything chromed or highly polished, those finished just dont seem to flatter the car.

I take it you work at Lia? How much can you get a set of 06-08 M Sport wheels for?

Yes I do, what size do you need, is your car awd?

Yes, I want the 06-08 M45 sport rims which only come in 19". My car is AWD. Right I’m just looking for a place to get em and trying to make up my mind. I won’t be getting them until spring probably.