Find me rims for my M

M45 stunt rims.

Im sorry, I know they only come in 19", but I believe they only came on the 2wd m’s, which have staggered wheels. You will want to run 4 front wheels seing as how you have an x model. Ill see if I can get a price tomorrow.

Yes, they only came on the RWD sport model. The sports models now (08+) have AWD but 06 an 07 didn’t.

Did not know those particular wheels were staggered. lol.

Only wheels that I like that you photoshopped were the OEM M45 wheels, even the M56 wheels are kind of bad.

How about 370z wheels?

Nah, don’t like those at all.

I can’t find anything about those rims being staggered. Every place I look lists them at 19x8.5 and that’s it. I don’t see 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 anywhere.

Is there any way to confirm this other than physically looking at a set?

How about the FX 21" Rims? That’s basically what my car is going to look like…aero kit, dropped a bit…(I tinted the windows a bit to match kind of what mine are). The only difference between this car and what I’m hoping to end up with is the headlights (mine are clear/chrome since I’m not a sport model)…

http://www.ilyakol.com/M35/Random/Rims/FX1.jpg

http://www.ilyakol.com/M35/Random/Rims/FX2.jpg

I think it’s down to the 19" M45 rims or the 21" FX50 rims.

That looks fuckin’ good.

damn! im feeling the 21’’ rims. between those of the m45 rims

def do the 21" FX wheels, that looks fucking awesome

lower it first. save for wheels / tires.

I’ll be doing it all at once. Already have Wayne lined up to do my spring swap.

Issue isn’t money (but I’m not dumb enough to spend $1000 per wheel for example)…issue is finding something that I like. I don’t want to be one of those guys who buys rim after rim trying to find what he likes. I don’t have the time nor patience for that.

I’m doing either the 19’s or 21’s…staying OEM.

I love the look of the 21’s myself lol. :excited

Whether I get the 19’s or 21’s, they will be rapped in Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires and will be my full-time set. No more summer and winter set. My 18" OEM’s will be sold off.

EDIT: The 21’s run 265/45/21 tires. Tirerack has like 5 tires to pick from. Damn it…

I could always go 20"…FX35…

you really wanna ride on 21" rims around here? LOL

I just LOVE the look.

Kinda likin the 20’s as well.

The 19’s and 20’s have the tires I want.

19: 245/40/19 - Continental ExtremeContact DWS ($950)
20: 255/45/20 - Continental ExtremeContact DWS ($808 somehow even though it’s a bigger size than the 19’s)
21: 265/45/21 - Shitty selection

Not sure what to pick now.

The 19’s or 20’s will run me about $1,300 from finishlinewheels.com. The 21’s run about $1,400.

What to pick, what to pick…

20s

If you look at this picture and STILL aren’t 100% that you want these wheels you are weetodded.

http://www.ilyakol.com/M35/Random/Rims/2.jpg

This looks baller as fuck and will probably be cheaper than the Wuff Wacing ebay-lookin “VIP” wheels you posted up.

^^^ or that

Those are photoshopped, so they might not look ‘as big’ in real life.

Also, look at the 21" and 20" versions of the FX wheels I posted and let me know which you like. Thanks!

the 21s would look good if you were tucking tire, the 20s look like they should be 21s lol. i know you dont want to tuck tire so just go with the m56 or whatever i just posted haha

Those are the M45’s. And no, I don’t want to tuck tire. I’m only dropping 1.4" or something around there.