Find me rims for my M

LOL Thats alot of money for something that can get damaged way too easily on a daily

Yeah, I could see spending maybe $2.5k…but 5k? My car isn’t a show car or a magazine car. $400/each wheel is my maximum spending limit. I’d prefer to keep it around $250-300, which is what either set of OEM’s is.

There is no such thing as “too low for NY” or “too low for a daily”, there is just a lack of balls or desire to go lower.

/lowness debate

And the 21s don’t look good with that ride height in my opinion.

I’m not slamming/tuckin my car. KRAMER. It ain’t happenin. lol.

III KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. THATS WHY YOU SHOULDNT GET HUGE FUCKING WHEELS. TWENTY ONE FUCKING INCHES IS ENORMOUS.

:rofl

rubberbandzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and 21ssssssssssssss

Ilya, learn from my mistakes, 19s and rubberbands in albany equals this
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/VOTBLINDUB/Audi/th_151dab88.jpg

Nope. People who can’t avoid potholes equal ^

40 series tire should be enough cushion

Lucky for me the only roads in Albany I travel are Central and Western and Central is pretty nice now (except for the part by the Capital Building WTF?). I do most of my driving on 787, 87, RT 9W, and back roads.

DONKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

787 is pretty bad…especially by the River Rd. entrance.

Ilya buy a honda

Junk wheelzz

144? You just got learn how to drive that section. I never had problems on my Maxima.

:rofl

no, seriously, buy a honda and pay 200 per wheel. u are almost obligated to buy a set of 5k+ wheels for a car like urs. save more and just pick em up.

Still too much. Like I said…2.5k maybe…but 5? No way.

no thats 19s and wheels made in banglidesh or china or wherever those knockoff joints were made.

cheap rims hold up like cheap rims.

:retardclap

learn how to drive. and parts arent necessarily cheap. most are damn near impossible to find in usable condition these days.

you do realize the last mk1 aka Rabbit or Jetta rolled off the line in 1984. 95% of the parts are NLA-Obsolete.

the mk2 was 1985-1992. most parts are NLA/Obsolete.

your dumpy A6 you can still source atleast 80% of the parts new from the dealer or a second source. man up or shut up.

votblinfail : this is STATIC

ILYA, sorry about the jack. get the 19inch sports!