Find me rims for my M

deff these, so hot

http://www.ilyakol.com/M35/Random/Rims/MRRHR2.jpg

Dude you will have to tuck tire with 21’s. And dont waste time with shit drop springs. They make coilovers that wont turn your ride quality to shit.

That car on page 2 doesnt look bad but he’s running stretched tires and about 1" wheel gap. If you arent going to tuck tire it better be damn close. You are stretching tires right?

Those springs are actually very highly regarded. Especially amongst the AWD guys. They are the only spring specifically designed for the AWD model. I’ve heard great things about their ride comfort, etc. Not the lowest drop possible (guy on page 2 is probably 1.6").

Stretching tires? Meaning as much as I can fit on the rim? No. 245/40/21. Now you guys are making me second guess my decision. :banghead

Damn you!

Sick car though. lol @ 85k invested and only asking $28k.

I’m going to get the drop and then I’ll decide then what I want to do.

F’in cantpickwheelsitis. Sucks.

on anything over 19 or 20, u need to be like dis

Vadim, I am not going to lie… that looks cash.

dont have to, man :slight_smile: i’d love to sit this way too, but its too low to daily in NY. i’ll smash my car into pieces this way, so it sits the way it is now. well, till ive got enough for a priper air setup, that is.

Common noob misunderstanding.

That Audi is :wow

if i had a mk1 or mk2 dub, id scrape. parts are that cheap for em. i’d just bolt on metal bars underneath and throw sparks all day. my car’s too damn nice to scrape it around ny.

yup, thats a nice stance man. i think ur car would also look great like that, cuz its a larger size car.

Okay folks.

HERE:

This guy is lowered on the springs I’m getting, with the wheels I wanted. I don’t see any huge gap, nor do I see him tucking, and it looks FINE. AND he’s AWD.

lookkkks cashhhhhhhhhh

Well only the first pic is the rims I’m highly considering. The other 5 spoke set is the 20" M56 rims.

Not bad, get some 20mm spacers and it will help.

id go a tad more lower

The one with your proposed wheel/spring combo looks wonderful.

I think I’m going to go through with it and see what happens. I’m doing this in the spring, so if anything changes, then whatever. It changes. But the drop is definitely happening and I’m not going any lower. I don’t want to spend $1,500+ on coilovers because from my understanding you have to maintain them (clean them, etc.) and I don’t want to go too low because the lower you go usually = the more crappy the ride gets. I think I’ll be okay with the Espelir springs and whatever rims I do end up with (most likely the 21" FX’s).

Hello,

19" MSRP is $5060.00 per set/ your cost is $4641.00

20" MSRP is $5860.00 per set/ your cost is $4981.00

Build time is 3 weeks. These prices do not include shipping. Also, these prices are for any of the VR series designs.

Regards,

Sales Department
VIP MODULAR WHEELS, INC.
866.613.1983 main
949.335.5602 fax

Their email to me.

$5k+ without tires? F THAT.