Find me rims for my M

How long have you been working there, 6 months since they hired tons more employees for the bigger building? I worked there for 2 years in the OLD building and me, my father and Steve are good friends. I called steve today and got cost on a part I needed from a DIFFERENT dealership… Didnt have to give Steve a dollar. He’s also called a few wholesalers in attempt to sell a few vehicles I had for sale.

Ilya- do those 21" off the '56 man.

Who cares if the tire selection is horse dung, run some Nankang joints if you have to 'cause that’s that Hugh Heffner pimp $hit right there.

:rofl…thanks Archie.

I agree, the 21’s will look incredible.

21’s look baller

21s 4x4 status will look goofy. get the fuggin 19s and quit fuckin around lol

plus juan
anything over 19 is simply too much show and completely impractical, esp in NY state. if we were in florida, then bagged the car would be dope on 20-22’s.

High quality name brand wheels will hold their value 1000000x better than the off brand or “knockoffs” though. Something to think about.

this as well.

I’m getting OEM’s which aren’t ‘cheaply made’. I should be okay in terms of quality.

As far as 4x4, I’m lowering the car. Some of you may have missed that. It’s going to look a little bit higher than the car on Page 2, but I’m not going to have a full hands wheel gap.

The springs I’m getting lower the car 1.25". Lower look, but still maintain comfort. If the 21’s DO end up looking turrible, then the 19’s will be replacing them. But for the look of the 21’s on page 2, it’s worth a shot because that car looks phenomenal.

If you can fit more than one finger in between your tire and fender (which is sounds like you’ll be able to), then 21s are going to look hoodrat on there. Plus I’m sure tires for 21" are considerably more than for 19" rimzz

What does the guy on page 2 have for suspension? You should contact him and talk about his experiences with his setup. I think youre going to need at least the same drop he has to pull off the 21’s.

even that car looks like it came from 125th street. if tires are not tucked than 21s look like twanks. infiniti put them on an SUV for a reason…

The difference in costs of tires is like $200 for the set.

As for suspension, he’s probably 1.6" all around and I’d be 1.2". I don’t think .4" is that big of a difference.

.1 is a big difference when you’re trying to pull off mammoth wheels.

you can do what you like obviously, there is just no way that 21s are going to look good without tucking tire in my opinion.

I’ll have to find out which exact suspension he’s running. My guess it’s either Eibach’s or Tein’s…which I think the most they drop is 1.6 or 1.7.

Here is one dropped on Megan Coilovers:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg100/byee007/Auto/2K6M45BLKonFX5021s_03.jpg

see? tucking tire… :lol

Yeah, on coilovers. That’s my point. On a normal drop spring, you won’t tuck tire. And the guy on page 2 looks fine. I think I’ll be okay, but we’ll see.

haha i know that’s my point too, it looks cash tucking tire

I’ll just leave this here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Infiniti-M35-Sport-Twin-Turbo-500HP-Tons-upgrades-/270636732910?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f0334d1ee

He has the right wheels IMO