Fire pit - burn barrel vNYS

It will be illegal as of Oct 14 in NY State.
Unbelievable.
I have to go right now but I will be back later to comment on this beauty.:smiley:

FUCK!

:cjerk:

WHAT THE FUCK

someone find a link please

wow i have 2

no fire pits? wtf…

this cant be right…

I think they are referring to trash burning instead of garbage pickup for rural communities. It will exempt campfires and some others.

I havn’t been able to have fires for 2 years now. I’ve gotten my last warning before they ticket me :rolljerk:

ok you’re leaving out some important info… you can have a firepit, the wood you’re burning can’t be over a certain diameter and length ( ie: no 10 ft fires just burning trash)

This cant be true…

Blue Eyed you alarmist bastard!

The state may have passed legislation that would expand a ban on trash burning from towns > 20,000 (since 1972) to the whole state.

Either way doesn’t matter to me. I live so far from people that my whole house could be burning and no one would see it. lol

:lol: Hence your title…

the new law is 2x2, i heard. but my statement is fine, 2’x2’x60’h…

So… If I want to have a bonfire, on the Clarence side of Transit, there’s a minimum number of pallets I’m reduced to?

The town of west seneca is pretty cool, unless your fire is too crazy.

He have a couple clay firepits, and the neighbors burn one in the front lawn. Its never been a problem.

I could probably burn a car in my front lawn out here in N Collins and nobody would care/notice.

So glad I don’t live there anymore. <3